Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 23, 2014
The pictures here do this watch NO justice. A very high polished, shiny, high quality, attention grabbing watch! It has an oversized face if that is what you're looking for, a bit on the heavy side but nonetheless an amazing watch. You will be amazed with this purchase! the only draw back was it was a little too big, so I had to have it resized to my specifications to fit my wrist. GREAT purchase!
on January 16, 2014
This watch is unlike any watch I've ever owned and I own a few. Most men's watches are simple, flat and flimsy. Not this beast. I feel like I'm wearing a hummer on my wrist when I wear it. Definite eye candy.
on October 7, 2015
I bought this watch for my brother for being my rock when he open it could not belived how stunning it was he said wow that's a mans watch he has not taken off since it arrived I would recommend this watch for any man to wear they would be proud to wear it even I was shock when he open it the picture on the site dose not do it justice its 100 times better you have made my brother very happy man thank you Invicta & Amazon.com
on April 15, 2015
If you don't remember. Breigtling Used to be sold just like these watches. I know, I bought one for 225.00 that's worth 12K now. So trust me when I tell you. BUY THIS WATCH NOW! Your already seeing the prices in the stores go up through the roof. Its an incredible watch. I mean just a man's man's watch. I paid 500.00 for it. I see it in the stores now for 1900.00., and the prices are going up. Its a heavy watch, so be a big dude. Definitely for the extreme dude out there. Its massive.
on December 2, 2013
The pictures do not do this time piece justice.

At first my husband thought it was too masculine (I picked it out for my birthday), but once I had the band adjusted- he thought it looked hot!!! :)

I'm EXTREMELY happy!!!
on January 13, 2014
thanks a lot,,love it. Good watch, a bit big, but it works good,,is solid and I love it,,,,thanks a lot

Check us out here
website. partyhousesupplies
facebook. party house supplies
gmail. trinipartyhouse at gmail
on April 27, 2014
I love it... it's real masculine wrist watch very beautiful , every big wrist man should have one!!!
It's my wife birthday surprise gift thank you amazon !!!
on April 17, 2014
This watch is everything I hoped it would be and I am very happy! Get it now before they sell out!
on May 18, 2014
I got this for my fiance bday & He had loved it. People give him a lot of compliments. Thats a hammer watch its worth the money. Its looks better in person.
on March 11, 2016
Big Beautiful impressive watch. Online images don't do it justice. This is my special occasion watch. Can't go wrong with Invicta

See 1 answered question