Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14803 "Angel" 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Diamond Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 25, 2013
My girlfriend loves this watch. She just opened it and she fell in love instantly. The watch isn't to light or to heavy its just right. But the weight of the watch does scream quality. The only issue we had was clasp we didnt know how to open it. But we went to youtube and learned how to open the clasp. All we have to do now is get a few links removed and we are all good. Love the watch
on December 8, 2013
This watch is very pretty. I was so excited to wear it but then I realized that it was way too big for my small wrist. It's not adjustable, so I will be sending it back.
on July 8, 2015
The watch is very nice. Feels nice on the wrist. The stones are very small and hardly visible. The color is perfect and I have received many compliments on it. If you have trouble figuring out how to work the clasp, check you tube. It's easy once you see how.
on April 23, 2015
I bought this watch for my wife because I had seen looking at quite a bit of rose gold jewelry and watches. After doing much research I decided that the Invicta watches seemed to be the best quality for price. My wife loves this watch. She wears it as her every day watch, but it is also fancy enough to wear when she dresses up. The watch has a sturdy construction as well.
on January 14, 2015
This watch is beautiful. After a few links were taken out, it fits perfectly. Once someone shows you how to open and close the clasp, it's simple. The Rose Gold 18ct finish is lovely. I think the Swiss Movement will be more accurate than my Rolex which always lost time.

I have a small wrist and it fits perfectly. Great value!!!
on April 26, 2014
I would have given it a 5 , but I could not give it a 5 because it is almost impossible to take off . The clasp is so tight; I have to use a small object to open the clasp . I will have to bring it to a jeweler to fix it .
on April 3, 2014
Love everything I have bought from Amazon. Great service!!! Only one complaint..... I cannot figure,
how on earth, you open the clasp on my watch, thus..... I have not been able to wear it. I am planning on taking it to a jeweler ..... I sure hope they are able to figure it out. There were no directions as to opening the clasp!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife's birthday, and she couldn't have been more pleased. At the time I couldn't beat the price. I did notice that the original listed price was quite a bit higher than found on the Manufacturer's website. However, the reduced price point made this purchase a no brainer. If you are looking for a classy watch for that special woman in your life, and she likes the look of Rose Gold, than you can't go wrong with this model.
on February 11, 2014
The invicta brand has an overprice. You should not pay more than 65 dollars. The closure is terrible is too difficult to put on and take off ..I should returned it but is more expensive for me send back..
on December 29, 2013
Bought it for my mom for Christmas. She loved it. The numbers are a little larger so she doesn't need her glasses to read. The rose gold is very pretty.

See 1 answered question