5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch
I love this watch the crystal is very clear, clean and looks fancy yet simple.
It's such a deal to come with so many bands. I don't like metal and I now have bands for winter and spring/summer
Published 8 months ago by Joleen

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks great, BUT
I initially gave this watch a 5 star rating because I really like it, HOWEVER, upon closer inspection I noticed that the 4 in roman numerals is written wrong, it's supposed to be IV not IIII like it is on the watch! :$ i have been looking at other invictas and this is in more than a couple of other styles with roman numerals, other than that the watch is great...
Published 8 months ago by Maria Villafane

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, December 16, 2013
Joleen (Grants Pass, OR, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
I love this watch the crystal is very clear, clean and looks fancy yet simple.
If I was digging for something negative the only thing is the hands, and face blend intogether pretty well so someone with poor vision might have sto strain a bit to see it. I only notice that comparing it to my previous watch....and the face is large but that's OK with my bone structure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dial and straps, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
I wasn't sure on the changeable leather straps with this watch, but when I received it in the mail, I was shocked at how great all four colors look! It looks high-quality no matter what color strap. The straps themselves are sturdy and elegant. The dial is beautiful. Simple and stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
Totally love it, it is what I expected. It looks very neat and elegant. Good quality leather straps, nice colors and easy to change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
This watch is very pretty and just what I wanted. It looks well put together as far as stitching goes, etc. I haven't tired the different colored bands but they are very nice too. The only thing I can say is it is a little too big for my wrist. I have a small wrist so that is not surprising. I am on the last hole and it still slips a little. I will live with it because I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday watch, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
Great watch to wear daily. Its also a great value with all the others bands. i wish the face was a little larger and more impactful, but overall, I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and versatile, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
This is a nice women watch. It comes with bandstrips in different color and in nice leather so it can be combined with different apparel. On the other hand, I have bought Invicta in the past and I can say it produces good quality timepieces. I strongly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Invicta watches!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
I had gotten my husband an Invicta watch almost 2 years ago. I was very impressed when I got his. The quality is very evident. Now after all this time it still looks and runs great so I decided to get one for myself. Once again the quality is great! I will be getting more from them in the future!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
This is a nice little gift set. Excellent item for everyday use and the different color strap allow you to match with your clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate and attractive watch, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
I bought this watch for its fresh look for the summer months. I love it! It keeps very accurate time, and the watch band has a quality look. I have not tried the two other watchband colors (pink and brown) yet, but they are also very attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Watch 14804 (Watch)
Great watch with interchangeable leather bands. The price was more than reasonable too!

Invicta Watch 14804