Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 8, 2013
In less than 1month's wear for a total of no more than 15 times worn the band at the clasp area has begun to show discoloration and the clasp since I got it is hard to open & close. I have a silver Invicta almost just like this one that I've had for about 4 years & it looks, feels and runs great! this is why I thought & expected the gold Invicta would be the same. It is NOT. this gold one also doesn't feel as ample; kinda has a cheap feel & the gold color looks kinda cheap too. I would not recommend this watch and I probably won't buy watches from Amazon anymore as this was my 1st watch purchase here. (could be my last) I am a "watch" lover!!!! and have many.
on September 17, 2014
The watch came with a scraping on the dial in gray, which is the first time that happened since they'm buying from you and I am very angry that everything I buy is to sell in Colombia and lost my money because nobody wants to buy as well. I hope to take action in the matter.
A bit heavy and the gold is quite bright. This isn't a watch for the timid or conservative. But the design is pleasing and (thankfully) lacks crystals or diamond chips...enough is sometimes enough. Fun to wear if you don't mind someone noticing. I had to remove quite a few links.
on April 15, 2014
I love this watch it has so many features and a very nice looking watch this is my second Invicta watch both are nice and well made ,had compliments on both.
on February 16, 2016
Dead battery when arrive had to send it back
on May 21, 2015
The watch is smaller than I expected, but it's ok. I've bought other Invicta watches that I've liked more, but I'll keep it because I know it is of good quality and I paid a good price for it.
on January 30, 2014
From the photo I saw on the internet, I would have expected to be a bit bigger. Except that, it looks good
on March 29, 2014
It was very large. I didn't expect it to be so big. I have not had an opportunity to use it yet.
on January 19, 2015
Very nice, i like it. Not to big and not too small.
on November 18, 2014
I do not remember ordering this watch