- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Invicta Men's 14875 Specialty Chronograph Black Textured Dial Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$72.32 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$522.68 (88%)|
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; date window at 4:00
- Black textured dial with silver tone and white hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals; luminous; unidirectional stainless steel bezel with black top ring; tachymeter scale on dial border
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with black top ring. Black textured dial with silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral and stick hour markers. Tachymeter around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10th of a second. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Pull / push crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 45 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Band length: 9 inches. Fold over clasp with safety release. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Invicta Specialty Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch 14875.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00EJISBA0
- Item model number: 14875
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very nice watch, was a gift to my husband and he loves it, wears it every dayPublished 23 days ago by Mirell Gutiérrez
it's my third watch this year for my father and freind.i like invecta watch.Published 7 months ago by salah djellali
Very nice looking watch, however I had to return it. My watch repair shop was unable to remove the appropriate amount of "removable" links to size the watch, he stated they... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Josh