5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVED it!!!
I ordered this Invicta watch for my husbands birthday and he absolutely loved it. Just as described and the picture does this watch no justice.
Published 6 months ago by Denise Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice on paper but cheaply made in reality
I bought the watch because it was a killer deal, 82% off. In reality, I think I paid the real value of the watch. The watch is quite clunky and the band is the real down fall. The links are hollow and feel cheap. It doesn't feel like a durable watch. We'll see how it stands the test of time.
Published 7 months ago by RRanger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband LOVED it!!!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14879 Specialty Chronograph Silver Dial Gunmetal Casual Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice on paper but cheaply made in reality, January 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Elegant

5.0 out of 5 stars the gun metal looks great., July 6, 2014
This is a clean watch, the gun metal looks great.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not waterproof!, June 15, 2014
There's a reason it's so cheap.. This watch didn't last more than 20 days before water got inside. I don't dive, this is from having it on on the shower and hot tub. If your going to spend almost $100 on this paperweight, save your money and get a luminox or something of real quality. Furthermore the warranty service is not even worth it. It would cost $50 and take 3 months to have this sent overseas to invicta for repair/replacement. Don't buy it unless you're not going to wear it in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars goog quality less price, May 26, 2014
It is correc choise for me. I liked it very much. Good quality, less price... It is a reality that you save very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, May 14, 2014
Very cool-looking watch, heavy enough, red arms look great. Watch strap was large, so I removed several links. Maybe it's little bigger than I expected, but still great. Delivered on time, nice package, informative owner's manual.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch for a steal, May 7, 2014
I got this for 90% off, so of course I'm happy with it. I got it as a watch for interviews and special occasions. It does its job nicely and looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 30, 2014
Very happy with the watch, looks good and works well. Still prefer it in the rubber strap saves messing with links to bring to size

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›