Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 28, 2015
This is a $100 watch. It is just heavy enough to let you know you didn't buy it from Walmart and just easy enough to read and wear that it doesn't have to be just a fashion accessory. Movement is crisp, it has a nice heft, and it is just noticeable enough that people will ask about it. The pins are a little tricky to remove and adjust (linkage) but you don't want it falling off so I appreciate the hardship.
on November 24, 2014
I was very impressed with the look of this watch. I took it to a Jeweler to have the band resized and he was also impressed with the look and sturdiness of the band. I would suggest this item to anyone that wants a stylish and good looking time piece
on March 2, 2015
I purchased this watch for my fiances birthday. He absolutely loved it. He has never owned a nice watch so I decided to go with this watch as it pairs perfectly with casual wear as well as a dress shirt without looking to gaudy. Came in very nice packaging and clean as a whistle, even shines! I am very pleased with this purchase, but even more so, my fiance is.
on December 22, 2015
I got this watch as a gift from my girlfriend, as my last watch was an invicta (automatic diver). Theres a few bad reviews saying things like its cheaply made or feels flimsy... but the watch itself is solid, as are most of their products. Does it come with a cheap band? Yes. But this watch isn't designed to take a hard beating, and the band certainly wont last.

As for the water issues people seem to have, its a 2011 watch. Could be bad o'rings or gasket seals? When i took it to my jeweler, he took a good look and all he said was "dont use the chronograph buttons under water and you shouldn't have an issue at all".

However, since it's a gift, I take it off when I shower or go in the hot tub just in case. It's not a diver, I don't expect it to perform like one.

Overall: the thing looks great. Wonderful color. Great size if you have the wrists of an actual man and not some girly boy-child. The band will be just fine especially if you wear it a little snug, there isnt much room for getting any pins bent as its not flopping around.
on January 27, 2016
Great looking watch, looks expensive. Positives: Keeps good time. Durable finish. Well made bracelet. As mentioned attractive style. Negatives: Poor illumination in the dark. Stop watch lacks a large sweep hand, time elapsed is displayed on a small dial at the bottom. Instead of rotating bezel perhaps MPH indicator with sweep hand would be more useful. All in all, worth the money.
on December 18, 2014
The band was too large and there are no instructions to show you how to shorten it. Found instructions online but still have not been able to get the links out of the band. So far the watch has been worthless since I can't even wear it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
Very cool-looking watch, heavy enough, red arms look great. Watch strap was large, so I removed several links. Maybe it's little bigger than I expected, but still great. Delivered on time, nice package, informative owner's manual.
on April 25, 2014
It arrived 4 weeks ago and I wore it eversince. Very good quality. The dials offer an very good read out of the actual time. Sometimes the dials fall back behind the glimmering plate. Not with this one though.
Very satisfied.
on May 4, 2014
Personal experience:
Just want to start off by saying that I got this as a replacement for my G-shock stainless steel G-1800D (+/-$125) that I haven't taken off my wrist for last 5 years. (after years of wearing, that watch was part of me, so I may seem a bit bias toward another watch or brand.)
Between an office job to light construction and fixing motorcycles I've been wearing this new Invicta watch almost every day for 5 months and so far the surface hasn't scraped off nor scratched, the glass also hasn't scratched, but I am a bit more conscious that I am wearing it and tend to take care of this timepiece. (To give an example I take this watch off when I take a shower or go to sleep I did not do that with the G-shock) The bracelet of the Invicta feels light and flimsy. It also feels that it cannot put up to the same amount of abuse as my G-shock did. The color has a very nice grey to black shine, looks fantastic goes great with gray or black attire. The features of the small 3 circles inside look good and work, but do something I have no use for. I have a $20 Casio that has functions better then this sub $100. I'ts pretty in a subtle way comparing to other Invicta watches, I received a lot of compliments. It's not huge in size but big enough to be easily noticed. However they notice its an Invicta and everyone I meet seem to just got a $100 Invicta watch this past Christmas. I paid $86, comes in a very nice box that makes it seem expensive. How ever I do not like the fact that they advertise that this watch costs 4x the price. To me, it is just barely worth what I paid for it. Still looking for a permanent replacement to G-shock. Overall it's a good watch but not for every-man everyday.
on July 1, 2015
I have been using this watch for approximately 9 month and I have to say is a nice watch. excellent quality, elegant and durable. the only thing that i don't like so much is the mineral crystal, its great but it would be better if is hardened mineral crystal.