Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14893 Wildflower Analog Display Japanese Quartz White Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 26, 2014
I just purchased this watch including nice extra leather bands, and received it today. I was surprised how this watch was so gorgeous! I gave my wife a big surprise, and she opened it. She mentioned, and she loves it a lot! This watch is a very high quality product in the world. The retail price was $695, and now it is averaging $60.00 or above. I do not see here on a lot of reviews who may not have purchased the watches. I highly recommend to everyone for the affordable watch! Buy this, you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Amazon for the best lowest prices!
on April 28, 2014
This is my second watch from Invicta. My first one is just beautiful, with two-tone metal bracelet band and diamond accents on the face...very dressy. I bought this one, because I was looking for a more casual look. Since it has leather straps (as opposed to metal) it is lighter on the arm, and therefore, more suited to everyday/all-day wear. It has a larger face (than my first Invica) with white/illuminate hands. I LOVE that I can coordinate the FIVE leather straps with my outfits, and changing out the straps takes just a few seconds. This is a solid timepiece, that I highly recommend.
on May 12, 2014
I like the flexibility of changing leather bands to complement clothing. One of the things I I liked most was that it had no crystals around the face and was rose colored gold. Although it was inexpensive, it looks pricey and it's a quality item for the cost.
on February 14, 2014
the watch face was a perfect size and the straps were expensive looking. good deal given in essence you get 5 watches.

however, I cannot change the straps out. the little gizmo on the straps to allow the change or colors is impossible to work. I am bummed beyond words because I need to send it back due to the strap issue.
on June 9, 2014
I just love my watch!! It arrived on date as expected which was great. The face is big ..... not large and the best part is that you can read the time in any light. The bands are easy to change and can go with all colour outfits. The overall quality of the watch is good - strong bands; beautiful face; gorgeous rose gold; sturdy metal. Will buy again.
on September 29, 2014
I love this watch! Very versatile with the different bands, and they are super easy to change out. My wrist always gets irritated when wearing a metal band, so this is a great alternative. I had been in the market for a white banded watch for quite some time, since I really like that look. When I came across this, it not only gave me the white band I had been searching for, but 4 other great options too! I wear this every day to work in a professional environment. Looks great when you are wearing jeans, or when you are in a business casual outfit. One added bonus: the hands are glow in the dark, so you can see what time it is, anytime! A great buy!
on May 29, 2014
I love the rose tone color of the watch itself. Included with the watch are the extra colored bands. I can coordinate them with all my outfits. It's like having five new watches. The bands are very easy to swap out. Best buy in a long time.Thank you
on September 5, 2014
A very nice watch. Changing the watch bands takes a little getting used to but its manageable. I am disappointed that I am not using the rose-gold color as much as I thought I might. But that's on me not the item - perhaps as the season changes I will use the rose-gold more often. I really like having the various strap color options.
on May 19, 2014
I have been looking for an Invicta watch for my wife for a while. I knew that being limited to one color band would be an issue with her. So when I saw this Invicta with four different color bands as options I was excited.Changing the bands is a relatively simple task for those who are concerned. It was a winner at Mother's Day. The turn around time from order date to arrival at my home was outstanding.
on July 9, 2015
Very nice watch. Unfortunately I broke the glass and the watch stop working. I will take it to the Invicta headquarters in Hollywood in my next trip to Florida, to see if they can fix it. As I live in Canada it will be more convenient, than shipping it backand forth..