5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile; yellow-er gold; happy happy customer!
Published 4 months ago by Bama doc

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch doesn't look new
Received item and it has lots of scratches on it, doesn't even look new.
I am returning it for refund.
Published 8 months ago by pammie

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch doesn't look new, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 14931 "Speedway" 18k Yellow Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Received item and it has lots of scratches on it, doesn't even look new.
I am returning it for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile; yellow-er gold; happy happy customer!, August 17, 2014
It's slightly more yellow gold than pictured but not gawdy. I have a very small wrist but it still looks appropriate (6 links removed). I like how substantial the watch is and its functionality (waterproof to 200m), while still being dressy enough to add bracelets and wear on an evening out. I've only had it a week, but seems like a great value for such a versatile timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta fever, February 18, 2014
Omg what can I say. Its just what I wanted. If you are into big face watch like a "boyfriend watch" this is for you. The gold plating it beautiful and I look soo much better then Michael Kors that's my personal opinion. I've got dozens of compliments on my watch. If you have a smaller wrist like me you will need to get it size. But you can do it yourself if you have the simple tools at home like me. Wicked easy to assemble. I'M IN LOVE. It is on the heavy side " hello" its an invicta watch. Great buying experience super fast shipping as a prime member. AAA+++

3.0 out of 5 stars Advertised as a woman's sport watch, but my wife did not like it for everyday wear, February 15, 2014
My wife would wear it during skiing or playing tennis. but not for casual wear. The problems are

1. Too heavy
2. Too large
3. Buttons hard to push.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, December 15, 2013
Not really the Invicta I wanted, but it is as close as I thought I could get. Wanted the band style and size, but I think the dial is just a bit too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 6, 2014
Great watch! It was arrived wrapped with foils, brand new, no scratches. The delivery across the ocean was VERY fast. I like the watch a lot. It's big but on the hand looks very stylish. The colour of gold is very nice, matches my other jewellery :) I love the product and recommend it to all girls looking for a stylish jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 30, 2014
Excellent product, very nice, good size. He filled my expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, March 9, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She picked it out & I just paid for it. Delivery was quick & prompt. Don't know if she still wears this watch bc she's constantly buying new trinkets all the time.