5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
i bought this for valentines day came exactly when it was suppose to and its perfect. even more beautiful then the picture. i love it
Published 12 months ago by Kristina

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Fell apart when sizing, very cheaply made. Sent it back. Do not buy this watch!
Published 13 days ago by Tyler Davis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14979 Pro Diver Analog Display Japanese Quartz Gold Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Invictor Men's 14979 Pro Divier watch, January 7, 2014
Received the Pro Diver Watch as ordered. I was pleased with the quick delivery and the quality of the watch. I look forward to many years of wearing it.-Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, January 22, 2014
This watch isn't as impressive in terms of weight and bezel size as most of my other Invicta watches, but for the price it's great. I've never had any issues with any of their watches I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch!!!, June 28, 2014
this is my first invicta watch and i love it compliments any where i go and when the sun hits it it really blings very nice!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but hard to open, June 11, 2014
I'm an invicta fan, so for the time i went for gold. I really love it, the only problem is that it takes a lot of muscle to open. I dnt know if its only mine that have the issue, but i try not to open it with a grown fingernail. I did not send it back cos i count it as minor issue. Overall its great

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable and durable watch, May 8, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for a family member. I've owned several Invictas and have not been disappointed in their craftsmanship and performance. My cousin loves the watch and wears it daily. So far, it has been running flawlessly. He mentions that friends and people he meets comment on how nice the watch looks. He like the size and face of the watch, and appreciates that it keeps accurate time. I know it will provide him with many years of dependable service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item, May 4, 2014
Just what was expected. Performs perfectly and for the price it was a great deal. Thank you for offering this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!, April 28, 2014
Great quality & design! Good gift for any occasion. Came in a nice case that looks professional. My boyfriend loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good So Far, April 5, 2014
I purchased the Invicta 14979 a few days ago. For a sub-$60 watch, this one looks fantastic. The watch is quite comfortable and on numerous occasions I had to check under my sleeve to make sure it was still there. It is very shiny and rich in color. The bezel turns easily and feels solid. If it holds up over time, I will consider this a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 14979 Pro Diver Analog Quartz Gold Watch, March 27, 2014
A wonderful product. I have several Invicta watches...these are some very good watches and keep very good time.
I will certainly recommend this watch to my friends...I have received several complements concerning all of my Invicta watches.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›