Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 21, 2015
Invicta watches seem to get a bad rap from watch snobs. I purchased two Invictas and am very satisfied with my purchases. They both have a nice heft to them - they aren't made of cheap materials. They are easy to manage and keep time exceedingly well. My watches have only lost something like 15-20 seconds per month since I've owned them (5-6 months now).

I would highly recommend Invicta watches to anyone that doesn't want to spend a small fortune on their watches.
on July 26, 2015
I really like this watch. It is exactly what I was looking for.

The build quality on this watch is really good. SOLID

Con: It looks like a Rolex. But it isn't a Rolex.

Recommended if you you are looking for a gold watch.
on May 8, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for a family member. I've owned several Invictas and have not been disappointed in their craftsmanship and performance. My cousin loves the watch and wears it daily. So far, it has been running flawlessly. He mentions that friends and people he meets comment on how nice the watch looks. He like the size and face of the watch, and appreciates that it keeps accurate time. I know it will provide him with many years of dependable service.
on June 11, 2014
I'm an invicta fan, so for the time i went for gold. I really love it, the only problem is that it takes a lot of muscle to open. I dnt know if its only mine that have the issue, but i try not to open it with a grown fingernail. I did not send it back cos i count it as minor issue. Overall its great
on March 27, 2014
A wonderful product. I have several Invicta watches...these are some very good watches and keep very good time.
I will certainly recommend this watch to my friends...I have received several complements concerning all of my Invicta watches.
on April 5, 2014
I purchased the Invicta 14979 a few days ago. For a sub-$60 watch, this one looks fantastic. The watch is quite comfortable and on numerous occasions I had to check under my sleeve to make sure it was still there. It is very shiny and rich in color. The bezel turns easily and feels solid. If it holds up over time, I will consider this a great purchase.
on January 22, 2014
This watch isn't as impressive in terms of weight and bezel size as most of my other Invicta watches, but for the price it's great. I've never had any issues with any of their watches I have purchased.
on February 13, 2014
i bought this for valentines day came exactly when it was suppose to and its perfect. even more beautiful then the picture. i love it
on March 23, 2014
This watch was everything I expected and more. The craftsmanship is beautiful. I have received so many complement"s on it. People think I paid much more for it then I did. Since I've been wearing it I became interested in the history of the company and did a little research on them and other watches that they offer. I now have several more of them and believe I will add more to my collection. You can't go wrong with Invicta.
on January 7, 2014
Received the Pro Diver Watch as ordered. I was pleased with the quick delivery and the quality of the watch. I look forward to many years of wearing it.-Thanks