Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 14, 2014
I've purchased and owned a lot of Invicta watches and my hat is off to Invicta on this model. Very well made! You can read the date! Very beautiful with the details. Even more then an everyday wearing, it's elegant enough for any social function!
on March 27, 2016
Just got the item early than expected..The watch looks beautiful than the picture, only my complaint is the band is too large for my wrist,but that's fine ,because it easy to remove the links. i do it by my self through the tools i bought to amazon though. The face is just right for me..not like other said its big..In general, this watch is very beautiful.
review image review image
on June 20, 2014
Negative:Watch is quite heavy, even after removing 6 links. Jeweler said he couldn't remove more than 6. So it's still a bit too large for my wrist.
Positive:Keeps good time. Is attractive. Face is large enough that I can see time without glasses
on December 30, 2013
I love the style of the 18K gold ion-plated stainless steel watch with water resistance capability. It looks good and since my stepdaughter just begun her new job at a law firm, this watch make a great gift to get her appearing great at the office.
on February 5, 2014
she loved it,it was so pretty and neatly tucked into a very pretty box ,it fit her wrist which most watches rarely do
on July 7, 2014
The watch is stunning. I just got it today. Super stylish, very easy to read and gorgeous color - much better looking than the picture.
It is heavy and solid - feels like a million bucks.
on June 24, 2014
I bought as a present for my mom and she was pleasantly surprised.
She needs a watch that is easy to read, wear in daily life or in a social meeting and this watch looks stunning.
on January 9, 2014
I like that watch! It is not too big, very good looking and the case is compact, ideal for store the watch!
on March 10, 2014
Doesn't look as feminine as I thought. Working good just noticed that it's a divers watch..quality is good....if you don't mind the size, it's perfect.
on April 18, 2016
Wife loved it got for her birthday. Only issue, had to take out 7 links to fit her. That's all links tha u can take out. Wife has small arm.