5.0 out of 5 stars an eye catcher
Bought this for my wife. She had one given to her as a gift and lost it somewhere but liked it so well that she wanted another. Keeps time well and is a really nice looking watch.
Published 3 months ago by The Bellboy

watch is nice, time will tell, I will update if need be, I have other watches by this company (4) and they have all endured at least 4 years taking sever beatings both above water and below it
Published 6 months ago by engir2

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin coating of rose gold, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15120 Specialty 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The watch is beautiful. I love it. The only negative being the thin coating of rose gold. It is rubbing off on the under side.

5.0 out of 5 stars an eye catcher, March 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 24, 2014
My wife love the watch, it works perfect, easy read, and after we had a jeweler take a few links out of the band it fits great. ( The band is very large but most do need cutting down) I would buy again,

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 23, 2014
The watch is absolutely gorgeous, I'm truly happy that I have chosen this model! The only thing that I had to adjust was the bracelet, that was too long for my arm.
The shipment was really fast, I received it in 4 days with no additional extra costs for and considering that it crossed the Ocean and few other countries in Europe, that's a thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch, January 16, 2014
I wanted a watch I can wear 24/7 and I have not taken it off, except for a massage, since I got it on 12.27.13. The rose gold is trendy and while not my favorite the price was good enough to compromise a little!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, January 1, 2014
Even though it is larger than I thought it would be, it will be fine. The only difficulty is that the watch band is too loose and there are no instructions on how to adjust that. I will need to take it to a jeweler to get it adjusted. The price was certainly right.

3.0 out of 5 stars very late delivery, once btought to amazons attention they bent over backwards to correct this, December 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Women's Invicta Watch, December 15, 2013
Love the watch. I'm a man who has a small wrist, 7 1/2 in around, and I still had to take 4 links out of the bracelet. Arrived very quick and works great. This is a watch a man with smaller wrist could ware because it doesn't have any decorations on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars too large, June 19, 2014
It was unwieldy and unfeminine. I ended up giving it to someone else. I really didn't like the color either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ladies Watch, December 31, 2013
Just arrived and when I opened the package, there was no packing inside. Just the watch box floating around unsecured. Other than that, she loves the watch. I hope it works since there wasn't any protective packing in the box!

Rate and Discover Movies