4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bling
I had been looking around for a "lefty watch" and decided to get this one. I was a little reluctant to get an Invicta because right or wrong I sort of attribute an aire of trashiness to anything sold and hyped on those TV shopping channels.

Published on December 31, 2011 by M. Simonson

3.0 out of 5 stars Warranty useless...
I have enjoyed wearing this watch, especially since I wear my wristwatches on my right. There are very few left handed watches available at any price point.

All my watches are extremely well taken care of. I seldom wear one two days in a row and they are stored in either a watch winder or watch case, depending on the movement.

I have had this model...
Published 20 months ago by almazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Warranty useless..., August 16, 2012
almazz "almazz" (West Chester, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1515 I "Force Collection" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Cloth Watch (Watch)

I have had this model for over two years and it had been trouble free until a few days ago. Then the small hour hand for the timer fell off. This was under normal wear. I had an extended warranty, so was not concerned. However, when I went to Invicta's site for info on getting the watch repaired, I found a number of concerns. One, you must prepay for shipping the watch back to you. And, they charge $28 for shipping. Plus, you are paying to ship the watch back to them. Also, I received a notice that the repair estimate was close to $40 if it is not covered by warranty. There are no guidelines as to way it would not be covered.

So, at a minimum, you are paying at least $40 for shipping both ways. Possibly another $40 in repair work. In addition, they say it will take 3 months to complete the work. Given how much I paid for the watch, this makes no sense at all. Why wait three months and end up paying close to the purchase price to get a repaired item back?

Unfortunately, this does not seem like a viable option and I can't recommend this company.
(NOTE: this entire series is essentially the same watch.)
Invicta Men's 1512 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap WatchInvicta Men's 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap WatchInvicta Men's 1516 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap WatchInvicta Men's 1513 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap WatchInvicta Men's 1516 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bling, December 31, 2011

The watch is Big, very big, but the on-line information accurately states this. The Gold and Black appearance is rather nice and the white dials and red second hand make it very easy to read. The outside of the band is a medium-coarse black fabric with black stitching and the inside is a leather that is quite comfortable if wearing the watch all day. The gold appearance of the bezel is near the orange end of the Gold scale. The look of the lines and general appearance of the bezel are sharp and crisp.

The stop-watch function is nice, but many of us have no need for this and instead it rather just adds to the appearance of the "Tachymeter" style design. I will give it a point off for accuracy, it seems to gain about 3 seconds each week. I have two Accutron watches that I paid about the same price for though they did have a slightly higher list. One of the Accutrons gains about 2 seconds in 6 months and the other one will lose 3 sec in 6 months. Not bad by historical standards of watch accuracy, but I expected a little better with all the "Swiss Swiss Swiss" hype.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice watch for all ocasions, February 26, 2012
Pretty nice, guys! Goes very well with dress clothes and/or casual dressing. The band is cool but is made of fabric (so if you want leather you'll have to replace it). The side buttons are soft and work just fine as well as the chronometer. I do recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch,, July 1, 2013
Love it! I recommend this watch to all my friends. It looks and feels great and also has a classic look. Everyone ask me, where I purchsed this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 8, 2013
I really like the watch, because it's colour stands out and the build quality is very good.
The watch itself is delivered in a yellow box which is inside another box and well protected against any damages.
I usually wear one of my other three watches, but now they don't stand a chance against my newest addition to the 'collection', because the compliments keep coming!! I was talking to a power boat designer (Ribbon Yachts), and he had to check it out!

I'm not taking this off anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big 1515, December 17, 2011
Ordered this sight unseen. Very happy with purchase. This watch is "Big" and looks expensive. Solidly build and highly recommended. Once again, Amazon had the best price after an extensive search.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, July 5, 2012
As others have said, "...you get what you pay for," and in this case, I couldn't agree more. This watch is very good at what it is. It's a good deal at $99. It keeps very good time, has a date and stop watch function, and makes a nice impression whenever I wear it.

The MSRP of $600 (or more) is ridiculous. Also, I believe Invicta's extended warranty (which is based on your watch model's MSRP) is silly and just presents an opportunity for Invicta to make more money. Heck, FOSSIL watches are guaranteed for thirteen years! I don't expect much from a watch that comes with a one-year warranty. And I guess Invicta doesn't either. So, get this watch because you like the style, because you want to impress, or just for the fun of it. At about $100, that's exactly what this watch is for. BTW, there are slightly-confused and confusing instructions for setting the timer sub-dials to the straight-up 12 o'clock position. ("zeroing them out)" The instructions lead one to believe that the "A" button will reset a sub-dial, and that the "B" button switches WHICH SUB-DIAL the "A" button is affecting. <WHEW>

WRONG. In fact, the "B" button does NOT change which sub-dial you are zeroing. After you follow the initial instructions to get into this mode, the "A" button moves the SECOND HAND ONLY. The "B" button moves the TENTHS HAND ONLY. To "zero" the minute button, you must keep the "A" button depressed until the MINUTE HAND has progressed to the 12 o'clock position. Be careful as you close in on it. Stop holding "A" shortly before the MINUTE HAND is straight up. Then just nudge the SECOND HAND one press-at-a-time. Fortunately you may not have to do this at all, and if you do (I did) you will most likely only have to do it once.

This watch won't make my Tissot, Seiko, or any other moderately-priced chronograph jealous, but, if you like BIG and IMPRESSIVE, this is a nice one to add to your collection. And if you own a more expensive watch, this is the one to take with you on vacation. It won't break your heart if it disappears or is damaged. OH... one other thing: This is the ONLY Left-handed watch I've ever owned. I'm strongly left-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. If you do, you'll appreciate this watch all the more!

At this price point, I will definitely think about buying another Invicta model!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, January 20, 2012
Terrible accuracy in my watch, it seems to gain about 3 seconds each DAY!. It is heavy and big more than it seems in Amazon. Instruction is not for this model, but for all Invictas.
Only pro: nice stopper option and a bold strap. It was presented as 70% off. It is not worth even of this price comparing other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 1, 2012
good product, excellent quality and is as it is posted on the photo and the video, the product arrived in perfect condition, we will contact you for a future purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars OK But....., April 5, 2012
I bought this watch and it was beautiful when i opened the box but the strap had a sort of cloth like material on top and leather lined inside. After wearing it one time to a meetimg for work. I looked down at it a little later after my lunch hour and noticed a big chip in it. the problem is that the watch (crystal or glass) extends all the way to the edge of the watch and sticks out about a centimeter above the bezel. this leave the watch glass vulnerable to bumps and scrapes. well apparently i must have scraped it or bumped it into a wall or what not and chipped the glass. Now I have several Invictas and have never seen any of their watches with the glass exposed like the design on this one. Good thing for me is that I called them and they agreed to refund my money immediately. This is why i give it 2 stars because the Invicta craftsmanship is not apparent on this model. and the glass is unusually thin on this model. save your money and hheadache and just buy a better Invicta Watch.

ARRAY(0x8f0c6c30)