4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bling
I had been looking around for a "lefty watch" and decided to get this one. I was a little reluctant to get an Invicta because right or wrong I sort of attribute an aire of trashiness to anything sold and hyped on those TV shopping channels.

The watch is Big, very big, but the on-line information accurately states this. The Gold and Black appearance is rather...
Published on December 31, 2011 by M. Simonson

3.0 out of 5 stars Warranty useless...
I have enjoyed wearing this watch, especially since I wear my wristwatches on my right. There are very few left handed watches available at any price point.

All my watches are extremely well taken care of. I seldom wear one two days in a row and they are stored in either a watch winder or watch case, depending on the movement.

I have had this model...
Published 20 months ago by almazz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big watch and looks really high quality, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1515 I "Force Collection" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Cloth Watch (Watch)
It feels really nice on my hand and looks a class apart. The packaging makes it suitable for a gift. I can't go into details about the chronographs and dials now until I try them out

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 22, 2013
Beautiful watch, very good, very good stuff, and besides, the price is great, leaves nothing to be desired in other models;

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, May 8, 2013
Hard to believe it was $695.00 at one time, But a very nice looking watch, Time will tell if it's durable and acurate

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, December 6, 2012
I ordered from global program, where i was not sure about the international shipments of the electronics and customs, etc but every thing was perfectly handled and delivered on time. thrilled

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, December 2, 2012
It was a nice watch and affordable. The lefty look give it special features to the owner of the watch. 100% recommended. Its a good watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday time piece, December 2, 2012
The only thing that keeps this rating from being a 5 is the band. It is a bit stiff and is a bit hard to get through the first strap. Other than that it is a good watch. This is my second Invicta watch. I cannot foresee ever buying a different brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, November 30, 2012
Excellent product, i'm very happy for have it..
the price and qualite is great!!!
I recomended this one
Bye
s

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome, September 22, 2012
I just love how this watch looks and feels. Careful because its a big dial watch. This is a nice piece to wear on a weekend or casual day.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but...., February 3, 2012
Ender Rincon (Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
nice but the kind of gold looks cheap to me, may be it is ok because is an inexpensive wacht, but i own anothers golden wathes and looks better

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, June 19, 2013
It's a very nice watch: It's big, has a lot of utilities. The color is beautiful and was the perfect gift for my son :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›