Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1515 I Force Collection 18k Gold Ion-Plated Watch with Black Cloth-Covered Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 5, 2012
I bought this watch and it was beautiful when i opened the box but the strap had a sort of cloth like material on top and leather lined inside. After wearing it one time to a meetimg for work. I looked down at it a little later after my lunch hour and noticed a big chip in it. the problem is that the watch (crystal or glass) extends all the way to the edge of the watch and sticks out about a centimeter above the bezel. this leave the watch glass vulnerable to bumps and scrapes. well apparently i must have scraped it or bumped it into a wall or what not and chipped the glass. Now I have several Invictas and have never seen any of their watches with the glass exposed like the design on this one. Good thing for me is that I called them and they agreed to refund my money immediately. This is why i give it 2 stars because the Invicta craftsmanship is not apparent on this model. and the glass is unusually thin on this model. save your money and hheadache and just buy a better Invicta Watch.
on May 9, 2012
This watch was bigger than I imagined so I was surprised when it arrived. It would catch on things. But then I noticed that it kept erratic time. Sometimes being as much as 15 minutes off in a day. I contacted customer service online but the repair costs were more than the watch cost for most things. I also couldn't find the correct category for the inability to keep the correct time. When I contacted customer service via email they explained that the category was "faulty mechanism" and that although the repair costs indicated the repair would cost $128 up front..that because my watch was new they would not be a fee. Frustrted I packed it up and returned it to Amazon for a full refund since it had been less than 30 days. I bought another high end watch from the jewelry section at SAMs club and I'm much happier
on October 6, 2014
Do not buy unless you expect to throw it away when the battery dies. Per Invicta Customer Service, they have no place in the USA that is authorized to even replace a battery. After 45 minutes on hold, they to told me they charge around $50 + $26 SHIPPING to send the watch overseas for repairs including even a simple battery change. I tried a local jeweler (four generations so not a fly by night store) who spent an hour trying unsuccessfully to remove the back. My Invicta watch is going where the brand and your watch will end up - in the trash, unless periodically sending your watch away and replacing the battery at this price seems reasonable to you.
on December 2, 2012
The only thing that keeps this rating from being a 5 is the band. It is a bit stiff and is a bit hard to get through the first strap. Other than that it is a good watch. This is my second Invicta watch. I cannot foresee ever buying a different brand.
on March 26, 2016
I love this beautiful watch SO MUCH, I made a mistake and dropped it onto my tile floor while trying to put it on and chipped the inside glass so bad, the hand couldn't go all the way around... I so had to buy another (I bought the wht/silver one), and then bought another black and gold watch when the price dropped down.
Beautiful watches.
on September 15, 2014
Looks good if your not nitpicking it. A few numbers and dials don't seem printed with the best of technology nor skill. This watch is worth less that what I paid for. It's value is nowhere near the original (undiscounted price).
I am 6'4 and have big arms and hands. It still looks like a wall clock wrapped on my wrist.

I purchased a Stuhrling Original skeleton watch from Amazon about two years ago. It looked absolutely gorgeous. Way much nicer than this [other] Chinese watch. But in that case it did look way much better and less bulky. The down side was its incredible frailness. Dropped it once, never worked again.

So I'm just saying, if you are budget-shopping for expensive looking watches, maybe you can loos elsewhere.
on October 27, 2015
Fantastic and wow I can see the numbers! As always Invicta comes through with fantastic style an s workmanship. This watch is only about a hundred bucks. Fantastic for the price. The band is cloth with a leather lining. It is a bit thin but can be replaced if necessary. This is my everyday watch. Love it!
on July 1, 2013
Love it! I recommend this watch to all my friends. It looks and feels great and also has a classic look. Everyone ask me, where I purchsed this watch.
on December 25, 2015
Silly me. I fell for the Black Friday "deal." This watch was advertised as being a $600+ watch. I'm only now getting around looking it up and the prices range from $75-$130. Luckily I only paid $69, but I was hoping for a quality watch, not an average watch.
on February 25, 2015
As it is, fast delivery, I gave 4 stars because of price, it can be lesser, it doesn't hurt anybody.

it's great, I fall in love with the watch. Everything is so nice. It's not a huge watch, yes it is big. By reading warranty numbers, I think watch is produced in 2012, and this is why it is on amazon.

I'll update if i have problem with it.

UPDATE : it was pain on my wrist due to size, I think my wrist is smaller than watch's size, thus RETURNED. I'm sad by returning this watch.