5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but read ALL the reviews!
Published 11 months ago by Bad Horse

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch from an untrustworthy company
This watch is fantastic but be ready to toss the watch if there are any issues.

This is a beautiful watch and it will attract attention. A few years ago getting a watch like this in the $100 price mark was a very good value. Seeing this in the $50-60 range is very nice.

The watch is beautiful and has a decent weight to it. The specs listed are...
Published 11 months ago by broctune

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch from an untrustworthy company, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 15184SYB Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch with Impact Case (Watch)
This watch is fantastic but be ready to toss the watch if there are any issues.

The watch is beautiful and has a decent weight to it. The specs listed are accurate and you will definitely feel like you have something far more expensive on your wrist.

The clasp on this watch works perfectly but unfortunately I am not a fan. This is just a pet peeve of mine for this type of clasp. I think
My main problem here is with the way in which it impedes resizing. On top if that I never really understood why this clasp is on a watch for divers. I guess that it is very secure.

The item has not been used exclusively fir diving fir me so I cannot speak to the depth it can penetrate but I can say that it has withstood being fully submerged in water.

My main inspiration for writing this review here is for Invicta. This company provides great value but they seem to be unable to provide consistent service.

I have had an issue with their watched in the past and I have tried to use their warrantee. Be warned that it costs you $28 to get the watch sent to them for repair. Yes, 28 dollars to send them a watch that weighs less than two pounds.

To make things worse, after waiting three months the watch came back and it was still broken. It looked like there was a quick repair that didn't even survive shipping. I complained to the company but the best they could do was tell me to give them another $28 dollars and try again.

I have gone through multiple rounds complaining to them until I finally just gave up. I thought this was a fluke until searching the internet and finding many similar complaints. People seem to say they have sent their watches back and forth without any resolution.

Looking in to this further there seems to be a lot of claims with the better business bureau this year, fortunately it looks like many if these claims have been resolved in some form after dealing with the BBB. Is this a positive note...not really.

So this watch is a great value and I have had no issues with it. Unfortunately, this is a discount watch company and not every watch is made equally. Past record shows that invicta has a bad track record with reliability and their repairs appear to be a complete scam. I would love to give this a single star but I can't, the product I recieved is functional.

Beware if Invicta and their warranty. If you plan in buying from them be prepared to take a loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but read ALL the reviews!, November 6, 2013
I like to buy watches, I know it's odd but I like owning them. I only buy ones with metal bands and out of all the Invicta are my favorites. I have several very good quality Rolex knockoffs, about a dozen Invicta, and a few others like Kennith Cole and the like. I would NEVER spend more than maybe $200 on a watch and have never gone over the $100 mark on an Invicta. The thing with them is they look and work amazing, but if it ever stops working then I just toss it in a box and won't wear it again. I have yet to have one fail (though this isn't an endorsement for their quality) so this isn't an issue for me. I have bought EVERY one of my Invictas through Amazon and ONLY through a gold box deal. Anyone who pays full price for one of these is a fool. Not saying this because they're not worth full price, but they are always selling one of the models for 90% off. If you want a sweet watch for cheap, this is your timepiece. If you're looking for something to pass down to your son and his son... I would look somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality watch, February 3, 2014
I was hesitant at first to purchase this watch. I liked the way it looked, but never heard of Invicta. I read some reviews and decided to buy it. The watch is very high quality, something that I am very surprised with especially given the reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Basic Watch!, November 10, 2013
A good looking watch that is basic to what you truly need and bought a diver's watch for the ruggedness and of course the waterproofness. Since it is stainless steel construction it is a bit on the heavier than normal side of an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 31, 2014
best watch i ever had. it feels like quality. recommend this to any working man that needs to be out side in the rain.

1.0 out of 5 stars The INVICTA Watch Group does not stand behind their products, August 26, 2014
This is basically an attractive watch. However about 6 months after it arrived it would not keep accurate time. The Amazon website said that there is a "one-year warrantee". I contacted the INVICTA company. After much difficulty with their phone system I finally spoke to a person who gave me some directions about the return. I returned the watch in July 2014. After hearing from the company, On September 1, 2014 I braved their phone system again to be told that there would be a repair cost of $28.00. The lady said that the repair involved the "movement mechanism". This company does stand behind this product. INVICTA does not reflect the quality that Amazon deserves.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, December 18, 2013
Watch looks very nice and has a nice weight to it. Band is massive and you will more then likely have to remove a lot of the links(I had to take out 4). 1 of the pins in the band broke after about a month so I will half to replace that but all in all for $50 not to bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, November 16, 2013
Cannot be beat for the price. This watch worked great right out of the box. No problems and the fit and finish is 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a price, January 26, 2014
Great dress watch , not to big . In a short time received a few complements . Highly recommend this watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch evaluation, November 18, 2013
Brand name and appearance. The watch is too heavy and big for my taste. otherwise it seems a quality piece of jewelry