Most helpful positive review
10 of 12 people found the following review helpful
on November 10, 2013
I have to say that I love this watch, and I will list the reasons why.
1. It has good weight to it, so you know you're wearing it.
2. It is water resistant to 100 meters, though i don't plan on ever diving.
3. It is all stainless steel.
4. Its bezel makes satisfying clicks, and unidirectional movement.
5. The band comes in a very large size, so if you happen to have big wrists then it will work for you.
6. Very resistant glass, you would have to try to scratch it.
7. The case it comes in is beautiful.
8. It is easy to read in low light, but don't expect it to glow.
1. If I had more money I would buy a Breitling, but i don't.
Finally I would pay 300-400$ for this watch, but not around 600$. Some guy said the clip was tough to open, kind of... but not really. The clip opens up like any other metal watch. It looks great I am very glad i got it. (I just started my watch collection a year ago, this is the best one I have now.)
I have had this watch for a few days now.