5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it for the price.
I bought this watch when Amazon had a "Lighting Deal" discount on it on Black Friday. I've been wearing it ever since and digging it quite a bit, getting compliments from many people.

Published 11 months ago by prizrakat

1.0 out of 5 stars only looks good
the watch was purchased to replace a Citizen watch that my dear husband lost. He loved the look and had no complaints until he realized it is not keeping time at all. He constantly reset the time and was constantly resetting the date. I just printed the return label and will look for a Citizen watch instead.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it for the price., December 18, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 15205 Pro Diver Chronograph Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

I have a fairly small wrist and thus, had to knock out three links out of the band in order to make it fit. It's doable without special tools, but I don't recommended it, as it was a huge PITA and a bit risky as far as cosmetic damage too. I recommend getting the special tool. After knocking out those links and using the micro-adjustment notches, I got the watch to fit perfectly.

The watch very big, sturdy, presentable and I love the design. The 24 hour markers are a big plus for me. It does look and feel like a much more expensive watch. Thus far, it's been keeping the time perfectly. The band is not discoloring or giving me any skin irritation. I wear it every day to work and have bumped it into things a few times.So far, no scruffs or scratches - it looks the same as when I first got it.

By the way, the packaging is very fancy and will impress anyone who receives this watch as a gift.

I have been reading a lot of horror stories about Invicta's quality control and customer support issues and thought about taking one star off just because of the maker's reputation, but since I have not personally had any issues or dealings with them, decided against it. Even if this watch only lasts me a year, the price puts into the "disposable" category and I will just throw it away and get another one.

I am now looking into buying another Pro Diver as an xmas gift for my best friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars only looks good, March 3, 2014
Amazon Customer "ChurchKat" (on a beach, sipping a fruity drink) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine and beautiful design, March 25, 2014
I really like this watch, it's silver/blue and looks attractive. So far I've had no problems with it. Nice!! Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice Invicta watch, February 8, 2014
NYCSteeler (The Big Apple, US) - See all my reviews
This is one of the few Invicta watches I own as I mostly purchase Stuhrling watches, but as a Lightning Deal, I could not pass it up. The style, color, and bracelet all combine for a very nice watch. It looks great and will fit right in with whatever you wear: suit or jeans. A winner from Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, December 28, 2013
Bright, crystal clear face, dead on time. So far so great. I'm very hard on watches (I break a lot of bands), so will see if this holds up.

(2/14) Watch still looks new. Haven't had to reset anything. Time originally sync with cell phone, still dead on. Band has held up very well to my daily abuse. The only thing to note, one of the little trim rings that was around #7's day glow dot, has moved just off the dot. Don't know when, but I do know it didn't come like this. I cant get the ring to move anywhere else, so it seams to have a new home, next to it's dot. Still love the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, December 27, 2013
I always wanted an invicta and this is a great starter. Now i'm going to get a box and I'm starting my collection with this one one

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch at an amazing deal.., December 24, 2013
Its a very beautiful watch. I wear it and women notest it and say thats a sexy watch "I dont see many men wearing classy watches like that these days".

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quickly & was well packaged., December 17, 2013
I purchased this watch for a Christmas gift, so cannot yet comment on the performance of the watch. It looked impressive, with a dial that was easy to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars really impressed, December 17, 2013
My initial impression is great. Size is big. Watch has a classy look. Hope this watch stands up over time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta mens watch, December 17, 2013
It was because the watch broke as soon as it dealt with very little pressure. It wasnt as sturdy as it looked so i was upset