Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 15205 Pro Diver Chronograph Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 17, 2014
Bought for a son for Christmas and not sure how it will work but it is absolutely gorgeous. I think he will love it. It feels nice and solid and will look great on a guys wrist. Packaged beautifully also! Am very impressed.
on December 18, 2013
I bought this watch when Amazon had a "Lighting Deal" discount on it on Black Friday. I've been wearing it ever since and digging it quite a bit, getting compliments from many people.

I have a fairly small wrist and thus, had to knock out three links out of the band in order to make it fit. It's doable without special tools, but I don't recommended it, as it was a huge PITA and a bit risky as far as cosmetic damage too. I recommend getting the special tool. After knocking out those links and using the micro-adjustment notches, I got the watch to fit perfectly.

The watch very big, sturdy, presentable and I love the design. The 24 hour markers are a big plus for me. It does look and feel like a much more expensive watch. Thus far, it's been keeping the time perfectly. The band is not discoloring or giving me any skin irritation. I wear it every day to work and have bumped it into things a few times.So far, no scruffs or scratches - it looks the same as when I first got it.

By the way, the packaging is very fancy and will impress anyone who receives this watch as a gift.

I have been reading a lot of horror stories about Invicta's quality control and customer support issues and thought about taking one star off just because of the maker's reputation, but since I have not personally had any issues or dealings with them, decided against it. Even if this watch only lasts me a year, the price puts into the "disposable" category and I will just throw it away and get another one.

I am now looking into buying another Pro Diver as an xmas gift for my best friend.
on December 28, 2013
Bright, crystal clear face, dead on time. So far so great. I'm very hard on watches (I break a lot of bands), so will see if this holds up.

(2/14) Watch still looks new. Haven't had to reset anything. Time originally sync with cell phone, still dead on. Band has held up very well to my daily abuse. The only thing to note, one of the little trim rings that was around #7's day glow dot, has moved just off the dot. Don't know when, but I do know it didn't come like this. I cant get the ring to move anywhere else, so it seams to have a new home, next to it's dot. Still love the watch.
on July 20, 2015
I love the face of this watch! It has military time in addition to regular time and has a second counter as well as a minute counter. Face of watch is pretty large and will cover most of wrist. The watch material feels high quality and looks like a fancy watch you'd wear to a nice restaurant or show.
on December 8, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift. The recipient of the gift love Invicta watches as do I and was very pleased with the gift. The watch is beautiful and the blue colored face is a bit darker than what the picture show, however the color of the face makes the watch look even more esquisite.
on September 10, 2014
Love it. Got this for my birthday. The band has enough links it it that I'm not sure who is that big. It's nice, heavy enough. The blue face is a little darker than the photo, and the outer dial does not rotate. I like it.
on February 8, 2014
This is one of the few Invicta watches I own as I mostly purchase Stuhrling watches, but as a Lightning Deal, I could not pass it up. The style, color, and bracelet all combine for a very nice watch. It looks great and will fit right in with whatever you wear: suit or jeans. A winner from Invicta.
on October 1, 2014
Nice looking watch for the price paid. The illuminated dials are easily readable in the dark. Wish the watch had a magnifier over the date.

My jeweler had trouble removing the pins to remove some links. Was it the jeweler or the watch? Don't know.

If you don't like big watches....this is not the watch for you.
on March 3, 2014
the watch was purchased to replace a Citizen watch that my dear husband lost. He loved the look and had no complaints until he realized it is not keeping time at all. He constantly reset the time and was constantly resetting the date. I just printed the return label and will look for a Citizen watch instead.
on December 27, 2013
I always wanted an invicta and this is a great starter. Now i'm going to get a box and I'm starting my collection with this one one