4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for what i paid.
Published 12 months ago by Shawn Walden

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch
Cheap Japanese movement, I'm sending it back. Nothing special about this watch, very cheap, I thought it would be much nicer than it is.
Published 12 months ago by Joshua Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for what i paid., December 10, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 15224 Specialty Blue Textured Dial Blue Polyurethane Band Watch (Watch)
First let me say i have a watchbox full of watches, CITIZENS, BULOVA,TISSOT, ETC.. you get the idea, i have a few watches in the $1,200 range but most are in the $400-$800 range. With that said a coworker came in one day wearing a Invicta and it was a very attractive watch, i asked and he told me he paid around $150.00 for it and i was very suprised as the fit and finish looked to be of much greater value. I decided then and there i was going to buy one however i just never got around to it. Fast forward some time and Black Friday came around and this Blue band Invicta was on the "deal of the day" list at just $33 dollars.. I was skeptical but thought what the heck, its only $33 bucks.. if i hate it i will just send it back or re-gift it. So this watch showed up today and i was in a rush to get a look at it. MY first observation is the box is huge, much bigger than necessary for the watch. As i mentioned before ive never owned one so i dont know if thats normall, So yes the box is very nice and says Invicta in a large satin lined top under the lid, the watch its under some paper and foam padding and is held to the bottom section of the box by nylon straps.. Nothing about this seems cheap. upon first inspection its a nice looking watch, stainless steel looks nice with a satin finish, the band is nice enuff, however the buckle does look a little on the cheap side for a watch thats suppose to retail for around $400 bucks.. With that said i removed the watch from the box and tried it on, its OK, Nice looking, and has the look of a $50-$80 watch. It has a nice weight to it as well. It has all the invicta scribblings etc etched on the back cover.

With that said, no WAY IN THE WORLD IS THIS A $400 RETAIL WATCH.. i own plenty and this is not one, yes maybe $50 is a fair price. This is a very base model Invicta watch. Other than it saying "Invicta" and "special edition" i see nothing special about the watch, its a large stainless steel case with blue features. Its on par quality wise i suppose with the asking price on Amazon. Im glad i only paid $33 for it, and i guess $50 is fair.. $80 and i would be disapointed. I do agree with other reviewers that the actual product recieved is a little darker blue than show.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch, December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, December 10, 2013
My first Invicta men's watch purchase. Beautiful watch. I love the colour, the package, the design…everything! Perfect for a present!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expectations met at the sale price, January 8, 2014
I was always curious about the Invicta watch brand so when this watch came up for sale at $40 I bought it.

Contrary to the advertised MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) of $395 this is NOT a $395 watch.

It has sharp edges and some of the finishing is really rough.

It is a $40 watch and that's what I paid for it. As a $40 watch it's fine.

At $395 I would definately have a problem with it

1.0 out of 5 stars You will be disappointed, December 2, 2013
Edmund M. Cohn (Richmond, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
Picture looks better than the physical watch. Only a very large person could wear this watch. My suggestion is to look for something different and don't let price be your main selection criteria.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, December 27, 2013
Although this is a man's watch, I really like it. I am an atheletic woman, and I wear sports watches a lot. I didn't have a blue one and especially with the Polyurethane band. So I had to add it to my collection. The dial is very easy to see for us over 60 women and that is very important. This is a great watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the buy though it was kind of cheap considering the nice design., July 10, 2014
Didn't last at all. I was trying to use it gently yet the second hand fell off one morning. I was able to use it only for less than 6 months. Not worth the buy though it was kind of cheap considering the nice design.

4.0 out of 5 stars good lookingwatch for 20's 30's crowd, July 5, 2014
get massive compliments with this. i wear it often with my navy and gray nikes and even just got a comp today at the supermarket, i doubt because it was ugly. good looking watch for 20's 30's crowd.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves this watch!, May 19, 2014
I got it for $30 as a lightning deal. It's pretty durable and looks quite nice on his wrist. The face can take some adjusting to considering we normally wear digital watches, but aside from that I am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, May 16, 2014
Chuck Hamilton (Cincinnati, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This is not a high-end watch. This is s $35-50 watch. I paid $35 and I love it. It runs well. Keeps consistent time. I have had no problems in the 6 months that I have owned it. If you want high-end, this is not for you. If you want affordable and solid, this is a good bet. Be aware that the band is rubber. It will not wear or feel like a bracelet band. It also runs large. I have a very bug wrist and this fits me very well. I wear it on the third hole and it is comfortable. Solid and affordable for those who need a large band.