4.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice but not perfect
I like the size and the leather strap, and it looks really classy, but the numbering is sort of weird. Its somewhat hard read at a glance because of the angle the numbers are at, and the arms are really dim in the dark. If the numbers were all vertical and the arms a bit brighter i would give this a 5 stars.
Published 14 months ago by eli kohn

3.0 out of 5 stars nice watch however I find it difficult to read
photo is not quite accurate. The watch face color is too much like numbers and is sometimes difficult to read. On the watch the numbers do not stand out as clearly as they do in the photo.
Published 14 months ago by bill randall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice but not perfect, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 15256 "I-Force" Gunmetal Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and design, November 25, 2013
Great watch, the size is perfect and numbers easy to read both indoors and out. It is not too heavy and has a very nice quality finish to it. First purchase of an Invicta watch and i was not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, November 14, 2013
Great watch! Just by holding it you can tell that it is a good watch. The leather is genuine, the watch itself feels sturdy and strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, November 20, 2013
I bought this invicta watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. It arrived early and in perfect condition. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I did, August 5, 2014
I bought this for my Dad for his birthday. So glad I did. You can see the dial which is important since my Dad is in his 80.s. The classic design of the watch is perfect for him. Uncomplicated to set. And will go through some abuse. I have several Invicta watches myself love the brand. I have never had any issues with the product or the company if something needs to be taken care of. The price for this watch is great as well. Every time I go out with a watch from this company I get compliments. Love the fact that Amazon is now offering this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suspicious, November 12, 2013
I got the watch today. Looks legit but not sure if it is fake, does anyone else have any insight?

4.0 out of 5 stars simple and clean, May 21, 2014
This is a nice looking watch that suits my lifestyle. I bought this as a daily to save the wear and tear on my classic high end watches and am essentially pleased with the overall look and feel. The main issue I have with this watch is that the winder disengages and clicks into the time adjustment mode very easily, I find that I have to readjust the time rather too often. In addition, the calender adjustment is a royal pain. I finally gave up as the instructions didn't help my stubborn efforts to make it do what I wanted. Also, the calender numbers are very small and difficult to read. enough said, I can read the time and it is a clean looking watch. Invicta watch quality definatly varies from product to product (I have several) and this one has been the most worn on my wrist. Guess I like it :)

1.0 out of 5 stars It worked well for a short time, March 8, 2014
I bought it inNovember.
It died in January.
Repairs were too costly and too inconvenient.
It may not even be correct once a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars very beatiful watch, January 8, 2014
i am very happy with my watch... is comfortable and the design is very good. no is heavy . i recommended this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, December 30, 2013
Light weight but still looks and feels classy. I never use to wear watches but nice worn this one everyday, and it is comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›