4.0 out of 5 stars heavywatch. I like it that way
its a big, heavy watch.I like it that way.To me the only negative I could give it, is that the date is small and hard to read.All and all,I am very satisfied.
Published 1 month ago by David A. Queening

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and a bit silly...
Extremely heavy for a quartz watch. I knew the dimensions and like a large case when I purchased from ShopHQ, and through them it was the same price and came with a 3 slot "dive" case, which I promptly threw out the cheap foam insert and filled it with survival gear for the back of my truck. But back to the watch review...

The band just doesn't match...
Published 6 months ago by Kingfu72

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and a bit silly..., July 30, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 15339 Pro Diver Stainless Steel Dive Watch (Watch)

The band just doesn't match the watch in terms of girth. The finish is OK but the band is hollow and makes a tinny sound when it moves. Compared to the heavy weight of the case itself I don't know if I ever will get used to it. The bezel is plastic and makes a toy-ish click but looks OK. The day retrograde is cool, and the 24hr indicator would be more useful for setting an automatic or mechanical watch but it works. The day dial indicator is tiny and almost impossible to see, funny that an essential function on such a giant watch would be almost useless.

The numbers are like a Rolex datejust and nice silver finish on the gun metal dial. Water resistance seems good (pool and ocean). The lume however is rather poor. All this makes for a watch with an upper body weight problem, frail and skinny legs and an identity crisis, but hey for $85 it tells accurate time.

4.0 out of 5 stars heavywatch. I like it that way, December 26, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED THIS WATCH AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT!, December 25, 2013
I GOT THE EXACT SAME WATCH FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT CAME WITH A WATER-PROOF BOX AND ROOM FOR TWO MORE WATCHES. AND IT WAS ABOUT $25.00 CHEAPER!! WIFE GOT ON SHOPHQ PROGRAM.....THANK YOU RICKY D.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking watch, December 17, 2013
fits my large wrist and is equally sized for my large wrists and proportionate for a 6'4" 290 lb person

1.0 out of 5 stars too big, December 5, 2013
Unless you are a giant, you will not enjoy this watch. I may as well have wore it around my neck like FlavaFlav

4.0 out of 5 stars It was bigger, thicker and weights more than I ..., August 10, 2014
It was bigger , thicker and weights more than I thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 5, 2014