Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 30, 2014
Extremely heavy for a quartz watch. I knew the dimensions and like a large case when I purchased from ShopHQ, and through them it was the same price and came with a 3 slot "dive" case, which I promptly threw out the cheap foam insert and filled it with survival gear for the back of my truck. But back to the watch review...

The band just doesn't match the watch in terms of girth. The finish is OK but the band is hollow and makes a tinny sound when it moves. Compared to the heavy weight of the case itself I don't know if I ever will get used to it. The bezel is plastic and makes a toy-ish click but looks OK. The day retrograde is cool, and the 24hr indicator would be more useful for setting an automatic or mechanical watch but it works. The day dial indicator is tiny and almost impossible to see, funny that an essential function on such a giant watch would be almost useless.

The numbers are like a Rolex datejust and nice silver finish on the gun metal dial. Water resistance seems good (pool and ocean). The lume however is rather poor. All this makes for a watch with an upper body weight problem, frail and skinny legs and an identity crisis, but hey for $85 it tells accurate time.
22 comments2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2014
its a big, heavy watch.I like it that way.To me the only negative I could give it, is that the date is small and hard to read.All and all,I am very satisfied.
on October 21, 2015
Once again, my husband is in love with his new watch- as is everyone who sees it. It was a great deal and we couldn't be happier.
on December 25, 2013
I GOT THE EXACT SAME WATCH FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT CAME WITH A WATER-PROOF BOX AND ROOM FOR TWO MORE WATCHES. AND IT WAS ABOUT $25.00 CHEAPER!! WIFE GOT ON SHOPHQ PROGRAM.....THANK YOU RICKY D.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2015
I only want to say: IT IS TOO HEAVY~~
on February 15, 2015
Love it! IT is a truly massive watch
on May 29, 2015
Fantastic keeps perfect time
on April 7, 2015
Great watch & great value
on December 17, 2013
fits my large wrist and is equally sized for my large wrists and proportionate for a 6'4" 290 lb person
on March 16, 2015