5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I couldn't help but order this watch when I saw the price on it. Which was rather funny because the Zales Jewelers at our local mall had the same one for about the same MSRP ( $2500 ) price tag. So when this came in, it came in the typical 'Yellow' Invicta box that is normally shipped with their watches. The box itself was beautiful and opening it revealed the watched,...
Published on May 10, 2012 by Anthony M

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall profile
Knowing Invictas can be very large watches, I still went ahead and purchased this for my husband for Christmas... he absolutely loved how large the face was, & how substantial it felt, however, the side profile was too tall... it stuck up almost an inch from his arm. He loves big watches, but this one was just a little too big, so it was returned.
Published 12 months ago by Desiree

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars super star status right here!!!!!!!, November 24, 2013
bob lowry (bakersfield, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1537 Reserve Venom Chronograph Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
this watch rules wow look like a super star with this on your wrist and such fast delivery it is worth every single penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Mens 1537 reserve venom silver., November 14, 2013
A stunning watch. I have two of these watches with slightly different faces one with the 3 interchangeable rubber bands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it., October 17, 2013
This watch exceeded my expectations. It is a very large watch that I receive many compliments about. The braclet is adjustable and it was heavy duty as well as stylish. Everything works well and is very accurate. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, September 19, 2013
I knew when I saw it I loved it, but when it arrived and I opened that package and lifted the lid open on the box, man it just jumped out at me! It's Big, It's Bad, It's a helluva watch. People can't help but look at it! I like the fact that it is simplistic in looks yet it commands respect. YOU will not regret buying this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of a kind. You'll love it!, September 14, 2013
Super big, but at the same time,super cool.A little heavy for all day wearing.but off and on seems to work. You won't be sorry with this one guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!!, December 27, 2012
I purchased this months ago for my husband for Christmas. I usually give pro/con reviews but in this case I will just share my husbands response. He LOVES this watch. To say it will be the biggest watch he will ever own is an understatement. Be aware that the metal braclet is very big and my husband is a big guy. It also comes with another watch band. He took it to the jewelers to have links removed. The jeweler stated the watch weighs about 3 lbs. My husband is nuts over it. He says he knows the watch is on his wrist but says it is very comfortable. The dials knobs are very big. He is a diver and states it is a divers watch. it also sits up from the wrist obviously making it easy to access if you were diving. But you do not have to be a diving enthusiast to love love love this watch. It is very elegant and the dial has so many different "features". I did do comparison shopping and the price was very competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, classy, high quality watch, October 24, 2014
After searching and reviewing many Invicta styles, I decided on the Reserve Venom 1537. I checked out many reviews and viewed as much as I could online. The pictures, online videos do not do this watch justice. In person I was blown away. Came in the black reserve box and was fully wrapped in plastic. The watch has a great balance of brushed and high polished steel. The silver face to match is the perfect touch. It is very heavy as everyone said, but as soon as it is sized to fit, you hardly notice the heaviness. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a classy, large watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is as perfect as King of the Watch, October 6, 2014
This watch is as perfect as King of the Watch. It takes several days for my wrist to get acquainted with this guy because he's so heavy. But now the watch is my best friend. Time is very accurate compared with automatic watch. The cosmetic design and material made are so perfect to every single detail. It looks like a $10,000 watch in value. I love the watch for both price and qualities. Highly recommend for people who are picky and seriously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Venom, December 9, 2012
Very good price. The service was excellent. This is a beautiful timepiece and looks awsome on the wrist. I get compliments everytime I wear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Large Watch, October 15, 2012
This is a nice watch, it is big (diameter and thickness). I have a large wrist and it felt big on my wrist. The shape of the watch doesn't allow the watch to sit as comfortable on my wrist as some other invictas. There is more curvature in the casing. I bought the watch and was pleased to see it came with a black wrist band in addition to the one shown. Changing it out was easy. Very good system. I travel a lot, the first week i had the watch i received several comments about how good it looked from strangers. I like the screw down crown and screw down function pushers. If it rested on my wrist a little better i would of given it a 5. Amazon shipped it overnight with no extra charge. I have 2 other invictas. 1 reserve and 1 corduba. I have to send one in for repairs. I will post on how the repairs went. It's an Invicta reserve 0760.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›