5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!
The watch was expected to arrive within a week from USA to NZ. Came in a day early which was impressive enough. When I opened the package I was gobsmacked by how big and heavy the watch was. It was just beautiful! Cannot stop looking at it - I just love it. It feels very well made, and looks like a million bucks.
Published on July 1, 2012 by Peter

List Price: $4mil .... Our price: $50 bucks. Come on guys, seriously, are we supposed to believe the watches are worth the list price? Stainless steel is the best choice for Invicta watches because the rubber/vinyl bands don't last more than a few months.
Published 3 months ago by RooiValk

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1540 Reserve Venom Chronograph Black Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, November 15, 2012
This was an excellent purchase. It came very quickly (next day) and also came with a surprise...an extra band! So, I have two watches for the price of one bc the extra band makes it look very different! I highly recommend this product and will be getting another Invicta watch soon. Like the name states, it is so well made it feels indestructible (well invincible for a literal translation.). Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars SPORTY AND INDESTRUCTABLE LOOK, November 27, 2012
The watch is simply a class of its own.Massive face with carbon fiber accent giving it a sporty look especially with black straps on.Wore the watch at work one time and it really caught a lot of attention... With the stainless steel bracelet it delivers a classy rugged appearance.They are a bit heavy at first, but you'll adjust to weight eight as you wear them through time. If you like a watch with a big sporty face, I highly recommend this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel is the best choice for Invicta watches because the rubber/vinyl bands don't ..., September 7, 2014
RooiValk "IRW" (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge watch, September 14, 2012
I saw this watch a while back on TV when watching a shopping program involving Invicta watches. It looked nice on TV, so I opted to treat myself to a present and purchased it through Amazon. It arrived a day late due to a shipping error, but that's no big deal. When I opened the box, I was amazed at how large this watch really is. It's definitely an eye catcher. The center appears black, but when turned at an angle in bright light, the carbon fiber really stands out. It's a nice man's watch that I would recommend to anyone wanting to add a stunning watch to their collection. To change the appearance from formal to casual, I later contacted Invicta and purchased a black polyurethane wristband. With the black band, it seems more suitable as an everyday type watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Invicta #1540 watch-, March 21, 2013
Just received the watch. I have some big watches, but this thing rocks. Big, classy, rugged. It definitely attracts attention. Go get this watch! Amazon delivery was fantastic. it arrived a few days earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, December 13, 2014
B. B. (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Those complaining about the size of the watch simply did not do their research prior their purchases.
This watch is big and should only be worn by people either over 6 feet tall or under 6 feet but with a bulk. It is not for the scrawny and pewny.

This is not a watch you wear with a suit or with a business attire. This is a casual watch you wear with jeans and t-shirt like top.
It is also cool that it comes with rubber bands for those days when you want a different look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, May 7, 2013
I have to say right up front this watch is huge and a bit heavy. It is very nice and a quality time piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Invicta watches, December 15, 2014
Ahnwar Campbell (EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I love Invicta watches. Especially Russian divers and the venom reserve lines. I purchased this watch to go with my other venom and this price couldn't be beat. Nice BIG watch. Heavy so keep that in mind. Also purchase a watch repair kit to be able to adjust the metal links on this watch to your size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch great! Amazon Price not competitive., December 23, 2012
Michael D. (Palm Desert, CA) - See all my reviews
A couple of weeks ago,I was looking for this watch bundled with the quick release rubber straps. Since Amazon didn't have it it tried Nextday watches-the correspondent with lowest price for watch alone on Amazon-$347.20, Nextday didn't have the bundle either but their price for watch alone direct (sans Amazon) is $299 which is $100 less than the Amazon prime price of $399. I was also able to order the plastic strap separately for $19.99. Both watch and strap came with free shipping.

I normally expect Amazon prices to be reasonable but here I think the Amazon prices are out of line!

Now that I've had the watch a week, I'm very happy with it. The quality appears excellent.It totally meets my expectations. I have a couple of genuine Rolexes and the looks of this Invicta stands up just fine in comparison.

I also got the clock stand (on Ebay $15) to turn the watch (temporarily) into a desk clock.

The quick change bracelet works great! Using the Invicta tool or a small probe, push in the little hole on the side of the retaining pin which is indented. The other side pops out a little. You can then easily remove it by grabbing with your fingernails.

The other reviewers are right-this is a big and heavy watch. Since I'm also big and heavy, it suits me just fine!