5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I really do love the watch, how ever it is real big, so I'm going to have to get about 8 links removed.
Published 11 months ago by C Bro

3.0 out of 5 stars The watch is fine.
The watch is fine. It keeps time and is an okay look. It does not look like it is 18k gold, in that is does not look like any of the 18k gold jewelry that I have. For the price I paid it is just fine.
Published 8 months ago by Naoma.Tipotsch

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15438 "Wildflower" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta watch, January 7, 2014
This watch you can wear for all occasion. I love wearing this watch and would highly recommend getting and invicta watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous!, December 30, 2013
This watch is just as beautiful as the photograph. The band is very comfortable and fits close to the skin. I love that it has a second hand. The band is quiet large - I had to have 4 or 5 links removed. I owned another Invicta watch and was always satisfied with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The watch is fine., April 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my wife, February 27, 2014
The watch works well and looks simple and elegant. This is a nice watch for the money. It will be nicer if it lasts a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars product not exactly the item i purchased, January 15, 2014
Delivery was timely, but the product I received was a different model from the one I purchased online. Product received was okay anyway, but I would have preferred the one that I selected to purchase, the 15438 Wildflower model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's Watch, January 11, 2014
Very nice , I loved it so much. i am happy. That purchase was for Christmas burt any way was not a big deal for not receiving it on time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Finish, December 23, 2013
I have spent some time reading on the web about Invicta. Although it is considered to be on top somehow, on the products I've received I don't get that feeling. The photo of the product looks good, but the product delivered doesn't come near. It has a sloppy finish, looks like a child has made the final retouch.