4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
This was a present for my son for Christmas. It came immediately after ordering, was beautifully packaged and looks amazing. Great product for the price.
Published on January 10, 2012 by TAB RN

Published on March 4, 2012 by J. Marshall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1560 II Collection Swiss Chronograph Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long watch band..., January 20, 2012
This is my second Invicta watch. I am impressed with the quality of the timepiece as well as the watch band. I appreciate the extra length in the band allowing for large wrists (my wrist is 9 1/2"+). I was able to have a nice loose fit and still take it in one hole. Do not be taken in by the "Platinum Plan Extended Warranty." The "plan" for this watch will cost you $65 for an extra 4 years of protection against movement workmanship, plus shipping to them, and a flat $20 for return shipping. If you add up the cost for this watch, you could already have replaced it. There were instructions in simple word picture form--not really necessary for this watch. Invicta is trying to improve their customer service. A business card in the watch box says there will be a representative online at all times to answer any questions about one's Invicta purchase. I haven't needed to contact them. I highly recommend Invicta watches for those who want something bigger than the usual timepiece, a conversation starter, and/or a good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars A high price tag with attractive 90% off is too good to be true, March 4, 2012
I figured I would take the leap. Why not. 90% off of $795? You bet. I can't turn my head on that with Amazons return policy and customer service. I get the watch in short order, unpack it from a really cheesy bright yellow case, notice the watch looks pretty darn good and unpack it. I knock out a couple links, fit it to my wrist, notice the heft and solid build and figure I had a good watch. A few days straight, I notice each morning the second hand stopped. I hit the upper right button, the hand starts again every time. Nothing in the directions states the second hand stops or goes into sleep mode of sorts so I continue to monitor. I noticed the second hand didn't quite make the same type of precise "tick" at all times upon closer inspection. I put the watch on, shake my wrist gently to situate it comfortably in position and look at the watch face only to see a second hand sitting at the bottom of the bezel having completely fallen off. I take note of the poor construction, blatant crap advertising on "retail price", print out a return label to Amazon and call it a day. Lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, enormously good value, January 13, 2012
This watch is really wonderful. It's rather on the large size, my husband has large hands so it looks really good on him. It does have to go to the jeweler to get links taken out of the band (band was big enough to put on my leg)and the jeweler said we got a really great deal on the watch. So, yay us! It does look really good too. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 8, 2014
Stitch (Darwin, NT Australia) - See all my reviews
I read some of the reviews for this watch and was a little concerned about how heavy it would be but its perfect, beautiful clear screen. I am very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1560 II, June 10, 2014
Keeps good time so far and the band adjusted easy. Nice looking watch. I did notice the second hand does not seem to center on the 12 but that is ok since the chronograph is for generally use. Wish the luminescence was little brighter.

4.0 out of 5 stars what a value, May 29, 2014
I purchased this watch for school and work , vet technician, for pulse and respiratory taking so I just needed something simple and this invicta is perfect . Made with Swiss parts and for the price can't be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressive watch, May 3, 2014
It is an impressive watch arrived on time, also I bought another one for my wife, she is happy with it. Both meet our expectations. I hope to be durable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, April 27, 2014
I love this watch. It was a bargain. I had to pay $10 to adjust the band, but otherwise it's easy ot use.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, April 2, 2014
It is a fairly good watch. I still need to get some links out. It was surprisingly big. But better to have some removed then added. Keeps good time and looks good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›