Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 20, 2012
This is my second Invicta watch. I am impressed with the quality of the timepiece as well as the watch band. I appreciate the extra length in the band allowing for large wrists (my wrist is 9 1/2"+). I was able to have a nice loose fit and still take it in one hole. Do not be taken in by the "Platinum Plan Extended Warranty." The "plan" for this watch will cost you $65 for an extra 4 years of protection against movement workmanship, plus shipping to them, and a flat $20 for return shipping. If you add up the cost for this watch, you could already have replaced it. There were instructions in simple word picture form--not really necessary for this watch. Invicta is trying to improve their customer service. A business card in the watch box says there will be a representative online at all times to answer any questions about one's Invicta purchase. I haven't needed to contact them. I highly recommend Invicta watches for those who want something bigger than the usual timepiece, a conversation starter, and/or a good value.
on January 13, 2012
This watch is really wonderful. It's rather on the large size, my husband has large hands so it looks really good on him. It does have to go to the jeweler to get links taken out of the band (band was big enough to put on my leg)and the jeweler said we got a really great deal on the watch. So, yay us! It does look really good too. Very happy with it.
on March 4, 2012
I figured I would take the leap. Why not. 90% off of $795? You bet. I can't turn my head on that with Amazons return policy and customer service. I get the watch in short order, unpack it from a really cheesy bright yellow case, notice the watch looks pretty darn good and unpack it. I knock out a couple links, fit it to my wrist, notice the heft and solid build and figure I had a good watch. A few days straight, I notice each morning the second hand stopped. I hit the upper right button, the hand starts again every time. Nothing in the directions states the second hand stops or goes into sleep mode of sorts so I continue to monitor. I noticed the second hand didn't quite make the same type of precise "tick" at all times upon closer inspection. I put the watch on, shake my wrist gently to situate it comfortably in position and look at the watch face only to see a second hand sitting at the bottom of the bezel having completely fallen off. I take note of the poor construction, blatant crap advertising on "retail price", print out a return label to Amazon and call it a day. Lesson learned.
on June 10, 2014
Keeps good time so far and the band adjusted easy. Nice looking watch. I did notice the second hand does not seem to center on the 12 but that is ok since the chronograph is for generally use. Wish the luminescence was little brighter.
on April 7, 2015
I love this watch. Looks great, feels expensive, but isn't. The band is big. I have big wrists and usually am on the last hole with watch bands, but I had to get 2 links removed to keep it from falling off.
on January 29, 2013
Same slightly oversized watch case and bracelet (which I like) as with my other Invicta. No issues with broken watch hands, markers, etc. as reported with some Invicta models. Again the flame-fusion crystal is holding up well. I have had many watches with mineral crystals become unreadable or at least unattractively scratched, but these crystals seem to relatively impervious to normal wear and tear. The SS band does eventually scratch to dullness, but plastic scrub pads, and a good stainless steel cleaning cloth work wonders to rejuvenate. Appears to keep time faithfully. Only 4 stars rather than 5, was hoping to be more blue than purple. Picture appears indigo-like in color, and whaddya know so is the watch (despite some reviewers reports). Also the manual that accompanied my Chronograph didn't appear to address my model, but I'm finding content online. For the money and look, quite hard to beat. I would recommend to a friend interested in this specific color in a pretty decent watch.
on January 10, 2012
This was a present for my son for Christmas. It came immediately after ordering, was beautifully packaged and looks amazing. Great product for the price.
on December 17, 2012
My boyfried loves this watch so much that I purchased another Invicta watch for him as well. His roommate's friend liked it very muchas well and he wanted to buy it from him. I would say I made a good purchase. :)
on March 19, 2014
I supposed that this famous Invista brand will give me a nice and quality present for my husband, but the watch stopped working in less than a year. Not even on sale is a good idea to buy this product!
on January 26, 2012
I had been wearing the Citizin eco-drive WR100 for almost 2 years with my only real complaint being that it looked like a child's watch compared to my large wrist and hand. When I saw the prices that came with the Amazon watch sale there was no way I could pass up the Invicta. This was the first time I ever bought a watch and had to have a link removed...I have 9" wrists and have always had issues with a propper band fit. The face is just right in size, so many larger watches have a grandfather clock sized face, it's almost cartoonish. The face is just the right size to compliment guys with large wrists and hands. I've had it a few days now and it keeps great time just as I would expect. I don't make much use of the timing features and I'm not a diver but I do like having the date and day on my watch. I could never justify the original sticker price for any wristwatch on earth but at the sale price this is a purchase I would make 100 times over.

See 1 answered question