Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 13, 2014
Just added this watch to my collection of invictas and I am very satisfied once again. The watch has Swiss movement 200 meters water resistance, masculine looking and the price is unbeatable. It's a perfect sports watch for everyday use. Buy it !
on June 19, 2014
The watch is as advertised. Fits great and looks good for all occasions. I get compliments all the time about the look of the watch.
on June 20, 2014
Just an excellent way to send the package, and the time was a record for me, I did receive my package very fast, the best so far.
on June 24, 2014
I can't quit looking at it and showing it off.I love it!The best watch I have had in a long time.
on June 18, 2014
Extremely happy with this watch. Only thing that could make it better would be a date window. But a great daily watch and diving watch!!
on July 11, 2014
Love it price was perfect saw the same watch in a jewelry store for over 500.00
on June 10, 2014
As expected, very well built. Rugged and dependable. Looks great. You can't find a better deal on a watch with a Swiss movement. Felt like I got an extremely great deal.
on June 8, 2014
the luminous dials do not luminate in the dark. the only time they luminate is when I have a flash lite on it for a second.. but whats the point if they dont luminate..... my Seiko divers sports 100 luminate for hours and its 20 year old watch... .. otherwise so far I like it..
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2016
I'm really happy with the purchase and it came before the delivery date.
on August 1, 2015
A great watch for the price! Feels solid and bulletproof. I swim with it all the time without any problems. Would buy from this seller again.