Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2014
Its way too heavy, and kinda huge, you can't have it for more than 2 or 3 hours, because you'll feel that they are a stone in your wrist. Wish they were bit less heavy and less huge. The battery dies pretty quick, the best thing that it has, is the case. I don't recommend it at all.
on June 16, 2014
Nice watch and gets a lot of attention. Only drawback is the bezel is stationary, but if it wasn't it would cost more. This is my fourth Invicta and a nice everyday watch to add to the collection. I don't mind wearing while doing chores, my others are to nice for that. A nice gift for a high school graduate to get them started collecting.
on June 4, 2014
Wow! What a great looking watch for the price. I'm going to order a couple more for gifts. This watch is awesome!
on June 26, 2014
I ordered and have it shipped to Thailand as a Fathers Day gift. It took quite shortly til it delivered to him (10 business days) Which was pretty much good for shipping to far away Asia. i dont have a chance to see a merchandise myself but he said he loves it. He said the case is nice and seems durable, the watch is weight pretty well and look expensive and suits him. I bet i have chosen the right watch for him! Thank you
on July 10, 2014
First off, I was surprised by how great this watch was. It is truly the real deal. Although, it is a large watch, it is sleek and a really great piece. It's a great summer watch with the rubber band and the 200 m water resistance. If you are like me and on the water all the time, I would definitely look into this watch. Also, a great gift that will stump the recipient on how much you spent.
on June 13, 2014
I bought this for my husband for football season to wear with his Saints gear #WHODAT, he absolutely loves it! and he is NOT easy to buy for. The picture does no justice! The case is awesome!
on June 11, 2014
Awesome watch! It has a great weight to it, and feels comfortable on your wrist. It looks great! The face is really smooth and and I love the design!

Great Buy for the price and I would recommend it in a heart beat!
on July 7, 2014
Great looking watch, although it was bigger than I pictured in my mind. My only complaint would be the the Crown Cap rubs and presses into the back of my hand at times. So I wear it slightly lose to allow for more movement. Thanks
on June 24, 2014
It's a great watch. Match exactly with my expectations. Perfect design and case size, the gold colour in contrast with dark visor is a perfect combination.

Great purchase,
on November 14, 2014
Bought this watch as a graduation gift for my nephew. He loves it, he has gotten tons of coments from his friends and colleages. Very impresive and elegant looking, yet suitable for everyday use.