Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 27, 2014
The watch has a nice weight great color but it is not a diving watch the bezel doesn't move and the if you open it up any jeweler can tell you that the machine inside is garbage.It stopped working ten minutes after I opened the box.I recommend a wenger or victory noks watch.
on October 14, 2014
The watch is pretty, look nice and it is not too big BUT it is not for diving, it says it is 200 m water resistant and for recreational diving but the bezel does not move and it does not have a chronographer so IT IS NOT FOR DIVING.
on October 17, 2014
Nice watch not to heavy feeling but is big and if you wear it on your left wrist the dial lock can get uncomfortable. I have got a lot of compliments on the rose gold color though. Nice watch but my sturghling is better I think.
on January 2, 2015
Arrived broken very sad because I didn't gets offer for replacement I have like 15 invicta watches this is the first one that I ever got not working
on April 16, 2015
It's the second Invicta watch I have purchased. It's not good. I received an item with a worn out battery.
on October 23, 2014
Très belle montre mais déçu que rondelle noire avec des chiffres,ne tourne pas.pourquoi ?
on October 16, 2014
The watch is innovative and it has garnerd lots of compliments! !Thank You! !!!!
on December 15, 2014
Excellent Quality, Packaging, and Price. I would definitely purchase again.
on November 23, 2014
Another great looking watch from INVICTA....... love the canteen feature.
on December 25, 2014
do not keep right time, this should be a wall clock and I'm a big guy