Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 16322 "Angel" Diamond-Accented Two-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 11, 2014
Invicta is great at making unique and attractive watches. This watch is no exception.

This watch is beautiful. If the picture dazzles you then there is no reason to shy away from this purchase.

A female member if my family got this watch and she loves it. She has had no issues with it and She has said that the weight is just perfect. The watch is definitely stylish if you like watches with gold accents. This watch is attractive and has apparently stayed shiny for a while now.

Here are some additional stats on this watch if you wanted a more in depth set of information.

Movement Components: Japan

Buckle: Diver
Clasp: Safety
Water Resistance: 100M meters
on April 11, 2014
I have had my Invicta pro diver watch for about 6 months and I love it! I wear it everyday and I am a very busy mom with a toddler and a school-ager! If it hit my watch or do the dishes or swim, it is fine. I had a swatch for a few years and loved that as well, but had trouble with the band, no such problem with the Invicta. I had it professionally sized and it is the best watch I have ever owned. I would recommend it to any friend without reservation!
on April 11, 2014
Watches are my favorite accessory and this one will fit right in with my collection. Just too sassy for words!
on November 20, 2014