Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2012
When Invicta watches work, they are great! However, about half the time they are Dead On Arrival or die shortly after buying. This is based upon the 5 I've bought over the last year, 3 were either DOA or died within 30 days. One had a plastic band, that, despite the fact I bought a wrist watch and not a pocket watch is not considered part of the watch for warranty purposes. One I am wearing now.

I still love Invicta watches due to their size (huge), waterproof nature, and durability (mine only comes off for weight training and martial arts practice). They really make an impression. I get comments often about my watch when wearing one. However, my experience with the one of this model, for the one I purchased, is that it was Dead On Arrival. Thus the rating.

One other slight issue, but this is true of all waterproof watches. They are expensive to replace the battery. Most places will give warnings that they will not guarantee that it will continue to be waterproof after they change the battery. I am not sure if this is just CYA or really a risk, but due to such it usually cost me like $25 to replace the battery.
on February 5, 2012
Love it, came in a really pretty leather box and was such nice quality. its perfect. although it's pretty big on boyfriends wrist and he's a big guy, but for such a good price and great quality its worth taking to the jewler to get a link or two taken out.
on August 20, 2013
I got a email about the diver watches saw this one click on it saw the price 69.95 new than I saw one used(open box) that means someone returned the watch so it can't be sold as new 35.95 I read the reviews good and bad and I have one Invicta watch that I love I said hell ya buy it.so I did and I love it just like I did the first one.
on January 25, 2013
Beautiful watch. Substantial size and is perfect for man's wrist. Recommend to anyone wanting a nice quality watch rather than a kid type of watch. I will buy more of this brand in the future because of its high quality design.
on November 30, 2012
But a great watch for the money. Very high heavy quality, won't rip out the forearm haird, looks really expensive....but the royal blue face is not what I wanted.....I wanted purple dang nub it......and this thang ain't purple, you know what I'm sayin? Heavens to Betsy, online shopping sure is a pain in my hemmorroids sometimes, you know what I mean, girl?
on December 18, 2013
I bought this for my pre-teen son who was dying for an "adult" watch. The watch is very pretty and is a little heavy. The dial and the numbers can be easily seen. I did have to get it sized down to fit his wrist, but overall I think this watch would be a great watch for any man (or young man) to add to his collection or even just to wear as an everyday watch.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this watch because I lost a very nice Seiko diver's watch. This watch was a pretty decent replacement, but for half the price, you can't beat it. I gave this watch 4 stars due to the watch clasp, dial and not date. By all means, the clasp is very sturdy, but IMO, the locking mechanism is hard to open when trying to remove the watch. It's take a good amount of patience to pull/pry (with finger nails) the locking mechanism open. In addition, the dial on the side of the watch, is very loose. It's easily pulled out when it gets caught on your sleeve or something, which stops the watch.

Other than that, the watch as I have said, is pretty decent and nice looking.
on August 17, 2012
Great watch! My only quartz pro diver, which is handy since it's always ready to go without winding and setting. I miss having a date function when I wear it, but for me it's actually for the better since I store/display watches in rotations with the crown pulled to save the battery. All I have to do is quick set time w/o worrying about date or am/pm.

Quality: top grade stainless steel and solid links. This looks like a $1000 watch. I get stares and comments all the time. One nice thing about this pro diver, if you have any other invicta divers, it does not have the INVICTA engraved on the side. The chrono is not the type that has the sweep second rest at 12 until stop watch is used. I prefer that since I'd rather see the big sweeping second hand running than a little mini dial. Although I never need a stop watch chrono it's fun to have. If I ever need to time something I use the unidirectional bezel. The movement itself is a Seiko quartz.

Testing: good idea to test the limits of every watch when you first get it so if it fails within its specifications you can return it immediately. All watch brands can send a lemon or have broken seals.
I have not taken this particular watch swimming but had it in boiling hot tub, left for 24hrs in 125g aquarium (~3 feet), 12hrs in saltwater tank without rinsing after to watch for corrosion of inferior stainless. There is none. After each water test it goes right in refrigerator (80 degrees to 33) to check for fogging under crystal. Passed all tests! Don't worry about non screw down crown. There are gasket seals that do fine.
The "flame fusion" crystal may be a weird marketing name but it works great! Not one scratch and by all means should have. Beads off water droplets quick too!
Definitely a buy! Make sure you add a 22mm NATO strap to the order too for when you want to change the attitude of the look.
on February 5, 2014
I'm no watch expert like some folks on here, but I can tell a good watch when I see one.

I recently found out about Invicta a few months ago, and I was immediately captured by their unique styles and high-quality timepieces. Granted, their MSRP's might be a wee bit high, but then again these particular watches are the older models (2011-2012) so its not surprising to see them for going for substantially less. That said, the two Invicta's I currently have (the Russian Diver 4342, which is one awesome watch and the Pro Diver 8935 that looks like stunning) definitely are what you call "getting the bang for your buck". I really enjoy them.

When I saw this watch I immediately wanted it - as I've never had a chronograph and yes, this thing is mind-blowingly beautiful in person. The blue and silver is very complementary and it sticks out - especially in natural light. Some of the photographs of Invicta's seem to sort of fade out the brilliance of the faces of these watches which slightly detracts what they really look like in person. When I opened the box I was taken aback (in a good way) by the size of it, quite large - no doubt at 44 millimeters and it has that nice, desirable heft that I like in a well-constructed watch. You cannot beat it for the price. Everything about the chronograph works great. Great in appearance and function. I might have to go for the Invicta 1770 next. Overall, if you like a functional and fashionable watch to wear, do give this one some consideration.
on February 16, 2014
I gave this watch to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day & he loves it! The watch is a little larger than I expected but he likes it. It looks good on him as he has larger hands. The bracelet-style band is large so he had to remove a couple of links. He was able to do that himself without any problems. I am pleased with this purchase --- especially the awesome lightning deal price I got it for :) :)