5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I bought myself this watch for my birthday and I love it. It keeps time perfectly and looks great. Comes huge, but just got it re-sized and it fits perfectly.
Published on March 19, 2012 by George

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Waterproof
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift to myself, I wanted a nice watch that also was waterproof so i could surf before work and still know the time. Didnt get to surf in it until after the 30 days but it got water inside first surf i had. Contacted Invicta directly through their website, just get automated email telling me to pay for shipping, repair will take 90 days...
Published on February 15, 2012 by Aussie

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars beatifull watch, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1769 Pro Diver Collection Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Beautifull watch very elegant and the right size.All my friends loves it, its very sport and the price is very affordable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, January 25, 2013
Beautiful watch. Substantial size and is perfect for man's wrist. Recommend to anyone wanting a nice quality watch rather than a kid type of watch. I will buy more of this brand in the future because of its high quality design.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing purchase, January 8, 2013
this was for a gift and was perfect. the person who received it honestly believed in their mind that we had spent over $400 on a watch. it was heavy, exactly as described, large so perfect for a larger man with big wrists. highly recommend this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, January 6, 2013
it's a perfect gift for a man. would be better if this shows the date.... is just an advice to make it better

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, October 10, 2012
Matt (Auburn, WA United States) - See all my reviews
The watch is exactly what I expected it to be. The watch has a nice weight, feels solid and works well. It is a blue collar watch that I am very satisfied with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Diver, March 3, 2012
The watch is excellent quality I was supprized of the detail and could easily pass
For the 500 dollar list price shown great value !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 16, 2012
Seung P Lee (TOWSON, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch a month ago and still LOVE it! I read the other reviews about the size of the watch saying it was too big for a average sized guy. Totally disagree. I've gotten complement after complement. I wear it everyday so it sees a little abuse but doing well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sharp, March 14, 2012
I currently own a number of invicta watches and was very impressed with the sharp look and style of this watch. I did not give 5 stars for the simple fact that the band feels lighter and more fragile than the invictas that I currently own. The watch is a good weight and would like the band to be a little thicker to support the large face. Good watch overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead On Arrival, July 17, 2012
When Invicta watches work, they are great! However, about half the time they are Dead On Arrival or die shortly after buying. This is based upon the 5 I've bought over the last year, 3 were either DOA or died within 30 days. One had a plastic band, that, despite the fact I bought a wrist watch and not a pocket watch is not considered part of the watch for warranty purposes. One I am wearing now.

I still love Invicta watches due to their size (huge), waterproof nature, and durability (mine only comes off for weight training and martial arts practice). They really make an impression. I get comments often about my watch when wearing one. However, my experience with the one of this model, for the one I purchased, is that it was Dead On Arrival. Thus the rating.

One other slight issue, but this is true of all waterproof watches. They are expensive to replace the battery. Most places will give warnings that they will not guarantee that it will continue to be waterproof after they change the battery. I am not sure if this is just CYA or really a risk, but due to such it usually cost me like $25 to replace the battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars immense sorrow, July 8, 2014
worked well and looked great until it hit the 18 month mark (warranty is one year) at which time all of the hands fell off. Now they sit in a little clump at the bottom of the dial. Now I use it like that little game when you try to move the little steel ball through a maze so they sit in little holes. My watch is harder because there's not a chance I can re-attach the hands but I can dream of a day.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›