5.0 out of 5 stars WOW....!
Published on March 1, 2012 by Gabriel

1.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's Diver Chronograph
The Second Hand on this Watch keeps slipping backwards and does not have a smooth movement. It is extremely
annoying.
Published 3 months ago by Edward Widmer

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW....!, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1774 "Pro-Diver Collection" Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Well.....This watch upon opening was quite a pleasant surprise.......I wanted a Pro Diver to go with my GOLD Pinky ring and other jewelry......I hesitated after I had placed the order, thinking that I needed to pay upwards of $300 to $500 dollars to get a watch that looks expensive as well as telling time.....This is a GREAT watch....photos online do not do it justice.....I was so impressed that I went ahead and ordered a silver and black face along with a silver and red/blue face.....so now I have 3 of the same model all for different occasion's....I just started collecting the Invictas and was not sure if I should collect swiss made exclusivly....but i am now convinced the Invictas of this price range are a GREAT collectors watch as well as a every day....INVICTA and AMAZON....keep the GREAT product's coming.....Oh and I wanted to make a comment about some of the various watch reviews on Amazon......I think that in the general manufacturing process there are bound to be some occasions where a watch may not perform to the standards of the company.....there are so many influences as to how this could happen...Maybe that person putting in the main spring was just havin a bad day...!.....I just assume that maybe i will get one of these watches, and if so, then I would just send it back.....Life is to short to bad mouth the brand and the messenger of the watch...
HAPPY WATCH HUNTING

5.0 out of 5 stars $20,000 seems like! Stunning!, February 20, 2014
Bought this watch for my boyfriend, for Valentine's Day. He absolutely loved it, honestly he has been wearing it everyday to work!! ♡♡♡ great watch! One of his clients even told him "Wow looks like you have 20,000 on your wrist!" Lol definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, November 27, 2012
I ordered this watch and when it came the second hand had, apparently, come loose. When I began the return process I noticed that I would not be able to recieve a replacement but instead a refund. I really like the looks of the watch and was very disappointed because I noticed that the price of the watch had increased about $40.00 so I couldn't get the same price as when I originally purchased it. I called Amazon and, surprisingly, they said that it was their fault so they would honor the original price. Amazon is, without a doubt, one of the all time greatest places on earth to make any purchases.

I just recieved the replacement watch and there is no problem with the new one. I did, however, notice that the replacement came in a much smaller box. The first one came in a real fancy box that had one side that opened to reveal the watch box itself. This one came in a real cheap cardboard box with a smaller, abeit, similar watch box (yellow scalloped).

The watch is very beatiful and looks far more expensive than it is. I haven't worn it yet but I expect to recieve comments on its appearance and style.

I have about 30 or so watches. Some far more expensive and some cheaper but this one fits right in with the high end ones like the Movado and Omega watches I own.

I don't think that anyone will be disappointed with this watch, given the price and the looks of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very high end, January 16, 2012
Excellent craftmanship. Very good quality. Its a excellent gift for t hat special man in your in your life. Im going to most definitly make future purchases of the invicta watches,aka baby rolex.

1.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's Diver Chronograph, March 27, 2014
Edward Widmer (Chicago, Illinois, US) - See all my reviews
annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 20, 2014
This watch is even more beautiful than you see it on line, all I can say is my husband loves this watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, March 19, 2014
Love my watch i get plenty of compliments. The price was great.
It looks and feels great. Will buy more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., December 3, 2013
Outstanding product, I looks great. Just the that casual time. Very well designed. I will buy another just to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to Ignore., April 18, 2014
I don't take this watch diving or in the water, its my dress-up-to-go-out watch and it does the job nicely. I am really loving these Pro Diver chronographs. I so far have Models 1773, 1774, and the blue-faced version (I believe it to be the 1769) and will have to get the black-faced stainless steel version next. Fits very well, was easy to re-size and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It - Great Product!, April 15, 2014
I have owned some of best watches available yet there is something about Invicta Watches that intrigues me. They are quality, reliable, smart and well presented watches that say 'class'. I have owned a few and always, without exception, they have impressed me................and everyone else as well.

This watch is the same. Elegant, reliable and it stands 'alone' among others.

Rate and Discover Movies