Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 20, 2014
Nice looking watch, but the band is uncomfortable. I just don't care for the rubber style and will be looking to have it changed soon. The battery has died after only 3 months as well, and I have found that the watch must be taken to a specialist to have a battery changed because there is a special procedure to doing it. I can only imagine what this will cost. I have several friends that own multiple Invicta watches and encouraged me to get one...I am not too impressed so far.
on April 16, 2014
Keeps great time, looks smashing, with one caveat..

This is a BIG watch.

If you like 'em big, this could be your watch. It's a lovely looking thing at a distance. It keeps extremely good time, and all the styling effects are tasteful..if you like 'em big.

I'll wear the watch, of course. But it's not an everyday wear for me. I'm sure that I'd snag it on such things as passing aircraft, small to medium sized children, parking attendants, etc.

I'd dive with it on if I didn't fear snagging on a branch of staghorn coral..heck, maybe even brain coral. Actually, I would not dive with it on, if only because it's a very nicely styled timepiece and deserves better treatment than being plunged into saltwater..or freshwater for that matter.

It truly is a great big watch. It's an Invicta, so it should go the distance. As per usual, Amazon's price is (typically) killer. Strap it on, hop in your Trans Am, and go dancin.' The ladies dig it.
on September 12, 2013
Great watch to add to my collection(Invicta) at a terrific /attractive price.
One point of criticism; - I would have preferred a single date dial rather than the somewhat pointless double chrono dials which,let's face it, don't really 'work' ! Not to worry, an excellent watch that keeps accurate time(vital).
on August 15, 2013
It was a gift I ended up returning bc I orders a different style that I felt was a better fit, however that being said this is a great product anyway ! I recommend it for sure great price for a great product and is very stylish as well
on June 1, 2013
This watch is amazing , just beautiful! Never saw one in person, only on TV, but in person it's jaw dropping beautiful. Directions are easy. My husband can see the dial with out glasses. He loves it.
on May 3, 2013
My husband loves the watch, and it looks great on his arm. He is not a jewelry person, but this he will wear.
on December 26, 2014
It is much too large for a normal person. I'm 5' 7" and 170 pounds, and this watch is much too lose and much too large. I returned it, but have not gotten my refund payment. Still waiting for my refund.
on July 19, 2013
this is the 10th Invicta I have purchased.....the men in my life, son and son-in-law love these big honking timepieces......they are very well made and attract lots of attention. I wear a beautiful ladies Invicta and in 10yrs, have had no problems
on April 24, 2014
The watch is very nice, but it came broken. The week day mechanism is not working, it doesn't move simply when you move the hands. I went to the watch repairman who confirmed it is dead. I can not return it or exchange it as it is not profitable to pay for shipment from Europe. Dear All !!! be prepared to pay 30 USD to fix it locally instead of paying for shipment/ return.
on September 7, 2014
The Russian wristwatch is emblematic of the Russian nation. Oversized and totally unreliable. After freedom came in 1989, people used to buy them as a kind of kitsch emblem. If you want to tell the time, try any other alternative. If you want kitsch, this is the way to go.

See 1 answered question