Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 30, 2014
This watch is not very flashy, but it looks good on my wrist. It has a unidirectional bezel and keeps accurate time. It's pretty heavy, but this does not really make me feel uncomfortable while I'm wearing it. The only complaint that I have is that the date is hard to read. I have carelessly banged it against different things: I don't see any scratches on it though! I've had it for a few weeks now and so far I haven't had any problems with it.
on April 25, 2014
It's a nice watch for the price I totally don't think anyone would ever pay what they said it was priced at witch amazon marked up a 100$ compared to invictas web site had the msrp at. But it's still a nice watch for the price I've bought two more of the same brand since this purchase I like the big face watches they are in rite now and this one defiantly is one
on January 13, 2014
I bought this watch to add to my collection this is number 9 nice looking not too small not too big. Looks good a round your wrist
on June 9, 2014
Very handsome watch. Large bezel, but not outrageous. Husband has invicta collection and was thrilled to add this one. The brown is unique and goes with denim very well.
on May 8, 2015
I don't know whether it has been in store for a while before I bought it, but the battery lasted a little below one year. Am currently looking to get a battery for it.
on June 3, 2014
Very happy with that watch . Looks great .
Very well made . Never had INVITICA watch before but they are nice watches and very affordable.
on June 23, 2014
I just love this, very happy with it adn get lots of compliments. I would recommend buying this, it is rubber band but it is a nice watch.
on May 30, 2014
This is a very nice watch for the price! This watch is a great looking large dive watch. Very high quality!
on June 16, 2014
Think this watch ⌚ looks good. I love the size of the watch and it looks good on me. Nice price!
on December 25, 2013
I bought during Christmas time so I got a good deal on it! The manual is vague on specifics of that particular watch for example I didn't know it's automatic self winding, which is great! Thought it got shipped with a dead battery. Looks better than most brown watches I've seen. The detail on the band is wonderful. I would recommend it.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse