Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1844 Russian Diver Mechanical Gold Tone Skelton Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2012
This is a great mechicanical skelentized watch, and love that it's a wind up watch and you can see all the movements working away inside the watch through the exhibition case back. The gold may be a little too much for some as it's a big watch and but it defiantly is an attention getter.
on December 13, 2012
I purchased this watch for my BF for Christmas...needless to say he "accidentally" open the box today when it arrived! He loves it! The packaging is superb, and the shipping was super fast..I think amazon had some help from Santa's elves because it arrived 3 days ahead of schedule! This watch is a conversation piece for any watch lover/collector. The quality is great and it's quite heavy. I would recommend this product to friends!
on June 23, 2012
A great watch. I love it. It's very unique, very durable. Its a mechanical watch with no battery. You don't have to worry about replacing batteries.
on October 11, 2012
Just to describe the experience of the arrival and the first time I laid Eyes on my first diver watch ever, I knew it was coming in because I order it with next day delivery. Ups arrive, the box is in my hands and the rest you will Know when you order it ha ha ha.
on July 17, 2016
I don't wear this watch often because I love all of the compliments I get when I wear it every blue moon. Even people who talked about it before return to look at it every time I wear it.
on February 6, 2014
Know what you're buying and you love that you bought this. It is big, it is heavy, it is a rubber band. AND IT LOOKS GREAT, AND KEEPS WONDERFUL TIME.
on December 11, 2012
If you live anywhere outside of Miami you can buy this item. If you are in Miami and get one then I wont be the only envy in my city...
on December 14, 2012
I have 12 Invicta's , but not the Russian diver. The skeletonized diver is superbly manufactured and to georgeous to wear
on April 8, 2015
the bracelet cord broke within a month, and it is difficult and expensive to find a replacement
on February 15, 2016
My Husband loves his new watch and I love the great deal I got on it!

See 1 answered question