Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 1, 2013
This watch is big, but I knew that. I love way the stainless accents the black. The Polyurethane band made the watch A LOT lighter than the stainless band watch. The all stainless watch I sent back was about twice as heavy. All the features work well, and this watch is very easy to read.

Shortening the watch wasn't bad, if you do it correctly. First off leave the big pins with the slots in them alone. Those are not for a flat head screw driver, and they do not unscrew. Remove the links closer to the clasp. You can simply push the pins out with a small screwdriver or punch/needle.
on May 24, 2013
I've received this watch less than a year ago. The strap just fell apart even though I took good care of it. I have a 5 year warranty but, they are charging $45 + $20 shipment to replace the strap. This company is horrible! The customer service doesn't care about solving your problem. They just want to charge more money.
on January 30, 2014
Bought this watch and loved it for the first year, after which it began losing time. This was my second INVICTA watch, the first also from AMAZON lasted about 2 years. I did not wear either of them every day, more like 3- 4 times week. These things look good but I cannot accept the short life span for the price.
on January 8, 2014
This watch looks fantastic and keeps time well. I've had it for over a year now and it still looks and functions perfectly despite somewhat rough use. It looks substantial and appropriate for my large build. It has a good weight to it too, which feels good. The sizing is easy because the strap material is somewhat rubbery without being too stretchy. So its not too hard to pull the pins out. The links are small, so you can get a good fit.

The only issue I have with mine is that one of the pins keeps sliding out every couple weeks and I need to push it back in, but its a minor inconvenience. I also don't use any of the additional features like the chronograph, but it makes for a good-looking watch.
on May 2, 2013
Very nice watch at a great price. Only issue was having the band shortened. The urethane band has links that have small screws on both sides of the band requiring two screwdrivers on either side or a special tool to remove. Not very easy to do. Several jewelers wanted $20.00 or more to shorten. Finally went to Sears watch repair & had it done for $5.00.
on January 6, 2014
regards

at least 5 months ago by amazon.com buy this watch but since I get the watch, has been constantly failing when they are late for the watch

with whom I can talk to solve the problem, you have the purchase record I did, I would like to help me know that I do

my telephone number is (57)313 830 3105 and mi E-Mail is: marcos.ortegon@gmail.com
on January 24, 2013
I have two of these watches, one in silver and one in gold. I have had these watches for only about a month and have had more people notice them than any watch I have ever owned! I have never owned an Invicta before so I can't comment on the long term quality but I am pleased for now.
on December 23, 2012
This is a nice watch, the band is very unique and comfortable.
I don't have huge wrists and it looks great, now about the band.
it's a metal link style but the links are plastic. The plastic is very tough and
the same material used in other dive watches, those other plastic/polyurethane
bands are very uncomfortable and get hard over time, but by using links
that is all eliminated and you get the comfort of a metal band.
Also all you need to size the band is a small flat tip screwdriver.

Also note the bezel does not rotate and the crown is push/pull.
on February 5, 2016
I received this watch less than 7 days ago and already it loses approximately 40-45 minutes per 24-hour period. I own many invicta watches and this is the only one that loses time to this degree. Disappointed.
on August 31, 2013
I have been eyeing this piece for 3 months and finally got it. The size is big but not crazy big (49mm) and it fits perfectly on my wrist. I am a slim build guy and was concerned that the size would be too big ... not at all. It is perfect for work or for casual wear and catches the eyes of many. It looks like a heavy watch but really is not, only took me less than a day to get used to wearing it. Invicta watches at this price range (low to mid $100's) are just as good as the higher priced ones. If you have never purchased an Invicta before, once you do you will be hooked as I have already purchased another one.