4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd gotten mine for this price
I have had this watch for about 18 months. When I got it, I paid about $220 for it, and that was much less than the $270 that many places were asking for it.

Published on December 22, 2007 by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars poor craftmanship
this is a nice everyday watch it was delivered on time. it's not too big of a watch witch I expected by looking at the pics on line. it feels sturdy, I say that because I'm a locksmith and tend to bang my fist on safes to get them open.lol. I wear it on my left hand without any problems. it's a nice buy for the price. I recommend this watch.

update 8/12/13: the...
Published on October 9, 2012 by Eddie

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd gotten mine for this price, December 22, 2007
Dave "Dave" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 3332 "Force" Collection Stainless Steel and Leather Lefty Watch (Watch)

This watch is inded large, but the all-black design reduces the bling-bling quality of it. And it's very easy to read. (I will, say, however, that it's a bit "shinier" than it appears on the web as the sides are a glossy finish.)

NOTE!!!!! By default (I know 2 other people who have this watch), when it arrives the "resting" position of the chrono second hand (the large one) is at about 58 seconds past the hour, rather than straight up on 12. The manual explains how to change this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing left handed watch, November 3, 2006
Although it looks big to begin with, you quickly become used to the size, with the oversized numbers making it easy to read. Since i am a left hander, I find it wonderful that I don't have to remove my watch to make alterations and so this gives it a major boost in the points category.

My only gripe is that the fluorescent features don't last very long in the dark, so they are only really any use for when you move into a dark area rather than using the watch in the dark.

Overall the watch is a nice looking sturdy piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Face, Classic Look, Excellent Price!, February 3, 2013
Jimmy Kim (United States) - See all my reviews
I love Invicta watches and to be able to purchase them for around $100 is a great deal! They are of excellent quality and I will explain why.
I purchased them a few months back and I absolutely love them and wear them to death. It can be worn up or down depending on your outfit and I gets compliments from everyone.
I was worried that the large face would make it seem too flashy and obnoxious but the sleek elegant and intricate designs of the watch allowed for them to be worn casually and classily(Not a word).

ALSO, this is PERFECT for left-handed people such as myself. It is great to finally have one for the team! +1 bonus points

Body: (4****/5*****)

The face is large and brilliant and so well detailed that it is quite captivating and looks very sophisticated regardless of the colorway you choose. The quartz body is tough and can take quite a beating (I'm pretty rough with it during work and it is scratchless). As mentioned earlier, the watch is also meant for left handers - Excellent! It is great for wearing out casually or by dressing it up. Whatever you decide, it will work excellently! There are a variety of colorways and styles available by Invicta, all for the same price of $99

Band: (2**/5*****)

This is the only true issue with this watch. The band is a weird material and it is very prone to damage. I've had this watch for a 6 months now and the band has started to deteriorate from wear and tear coupled with water touching the band a few times. It has started to shave off and has become quite unsightly. I swapped out the band for a classic leather set and I am very happy. I was a little upset that the original band didn't fair that well but the watch is for a bargain and I don't think the makers were expecting day-to-day wear as I have subjected it to.

Price: (4****/5*****)

$99 is an excellent value for this watch but I highly doubt that the watch is and was worth $695+ some time ago. Clever marketing from Amazon and Invicta.
Still I believe for $99 you are getting a very stylish watch. You can find plenty of watches for UNDER this price but I don't think you will be able to match the level of detail and quality. In terms of overall practicality, this watch doesn't really meet that criteria as the chronograph and other features are primarily there as a simple perk. Still, if you need a simple timer, timeteller, and calender all in a stylish package - this is the watch for you! There is also a provided warranty for a year!

Summary -

Pros:

+ Price
+ Left-handed
+ Large face
+ Quality construction in that price range
+ Very affordable

Cons:

- Not many special features, but is mainly for style and quality
- Band is a little fragile due to the strange material, Suggest swapping out or wearing more carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Invicta Chrono!, March 28, 2013
First off I own over 30 Invicta timepieces - I have another I-Force chrono in a different finish and with a different band. I wanted a leather strap all black and this one was perfect. I really like the yellow accents on the subdial hands and the second chrono hand. The "lume" is very decent (compared to other Invictas in my collection) but compared to Seiko dive watches not so much - not a deal breaker by any means. The 1/10th of a second "fast runner" stays running past the 30 second or minute mark - I don't tend to time beyond that but I would think it stays running until the start/stop pusher is depressed. The "split" feature is present on this as well. I don't know if this is mentioned in other reviews but the band is the quick change pin type so if you have other bands of the same width you could change the look easily. The contrast stitching picks up the white markings on the dial - the dial itself is quite easy to read even though it's quite busy. I'm not sure what movement is used but it's probably a TMI based on dial layout and complications - it's not a Swiss made or Swiss parts which at this price point could be obvious but some Invictas at this price point feature at least a Swiss parts if the entire watch isn't Swiss made - no big deal. This watch also does not feature a Flame Fusion crystal and the crystal does sit a bit "proud" of the case with a slight beveled edge - again at the is price point you can't complain too much - if this were a $1400 "aviator's watch" I might find fault for not having a sapphire or equivalent and being inset a tad but this hasn't been a problem with my other I-Force to date. For under a hundred bucks if you've not tried the Invicta brand this is a watch you should take for a spin.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch, April 7, 2008
i got this watch about a week ago and have worn it everyday since. i wear it on my left hand because i am right handed. got this watch even though it a lefty watch because i really liked the look of it. the crown does not bother my arm in the least and is still usable. it is a fairly large watch, not as big as the diver i was looking at before, but you will get comments on its size and although it is large the watch is pretty light. the minute hand on the crono is a little hard to see but other then that the watch is very readable. it is however not as bright at night as i would have liked but it is still bright enough. if you want to make this watch go with more clothes by changing out the band you do not need a tool to take the band off, although im having trouble finding the invicta 22mm bands. over all an awesome watch and im saving up for another!!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor craftmanship, October 9, 2012

update 8/12/13: the crown of the watch fell off! I checked the return policy on invicta because its still under warranty and decided it was not worth the time or money. Poor craftsmanship I Don't recommend this watch. Sorry invicta I call it like i see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but sub-dials don't match the picture, January 11, 2012
Just received this watch the other day and I must say that it looks and works great. The numbers are large and easy to read and they glow in the dark as do the hour and minute hand. All in all the watch is great but it does look different from the pictures. On the watch that was delivered to me the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position is a 1/10 of a second counter, the 3 o'clock dial is the second and for regular time, and the sub-dial at the 12 position is a minute and hour counter. These things do not change this watch for me at all but I wish Amazon would have given accurate pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch, December 24, 2011
I absolutely love this watch. I bought a lefty because I hate how the buttons dig into your wrist. I still wear it on my left arm. watch manufacturers need to start thinking about this when they design bigger watches. Who adjusts the time while they are wearing the watch anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like it..., December 11, 2014
William A. Digman, Jr. (Lafayette, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Update: I checked the Invicta site; evidently I had to register my watch within 30 days for the warranty. This has solidified my choice to NEVER buy a watch of this caliber again. And I would give it a "1" now, but I can't change the star ratings. Buyer beware.

So, I wanted a sort-of-big watch (I have several) so I decided to go with this one. It looks good, and it was about the right size. All was well for awhile - easy to set, not too heavy, and while big, not clunky or in-the-way. Alas, the honeymoon is over. One of the hands off the top dial - the second had for the stop watch - has come off and is floating around. And the second hand indicator - the big yellow hand that looks like it should be the second hand - no longer stands at 12. It stands at 3 minutes to. I have tried to reset it, but to no avail.

I would like to give it a better review - the only reason I give a 3 is because IF it didn't break, it is a nice watch for the price - but I can't. The watch, as far as I'm concerned, is no longer functioning. I have a Movado, a Citizen, and Swiss Army - all of which are over 10 years old and there is NOTHING wrong with any of them.

I'm going to try and and contact Invicta to see if they will replace it. After all, I bought it in June.

I have attached a photo. Notice the broken hand is resting in between the crystal and the watch above the 11.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good... Not Great!!!, September 1, 2012
The watch its not as big as some other invictas i have seen... it's light and pretty good looking, you should know the crown its glossy, and it does look like its somewhat more expensive, even when back in the day i paid 175$ for it...

The real problem with it is i didnt realized this whatch is designed for lefties, and when they say that they mean it. The adjustment knob digs into my wrist when i wear it in my left arm. its something to consider if you're a righty.

Another thing i didn't like that much was the band. It was a little on the thin side for my tastes, but i'm sure many people won't have a problem with it..