5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
What's to complain about? Sure it isn't a Panerai, but for the money, it is perfect. I think it is well constructed, not cheap in looks and feel. My watch was delivered in record time, time set, date set and day set. I WOULD recommend this piece to anyone that has a Panerai on their wish list.
Published 8 months ago by hardlinemike

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on March 3, 2010 by Blake P. Buettner

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, March 3, 2010
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 41703-001 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Black Leather Watch (Watch)
This watch is my first Invicta, and I had high hopes for it hearing some mostly good reviews of the brand. The piece looks plenty handsome in the pictures, and in person it is quite a looker if you like the simple face design. My gripe with this watch is the quality of materials used. It feels light and not in a good way, the pieces used in the body of the watch feel almost like plastic in a way. The dial around the face has a bit of a cheap feel as well I'm afraid and wiggles around a touch freely. The band is quite stiff, though admittedly, perhaps it needs to be broken in more still, but I feel like when I bend the leather that the top is about to split. All in all the watch in not confidence inspiring by any means. For the price though I suppose I can't complain too much, it seems to keep time well and when viewed from a normal distance it looks really great a nice outfit.

I expected a lot from this brand and at this point I am not sure I want to give them another chance with so many other great watches out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Panerai? Knockoff, April 3, 2010
I own a number of Invicta watches and was drawn to the "I By Invicta" because it as close as I am ever going to get to a Panerai watch based upon the style(which start at 5 grand).
It has a very easy to read dial and though it weighs less than the size would indicate I felt it was appropriate.After one
month the watch has remained accurate to within a minute.
It really is an attractive alternative however it is also a watch that does not have all the bells and whistles I expect from an Invicta watch. They are:
1) ratcheting bezel - while this one does not spin freely it does not ratchet which is irksome - the 12 oclock marker
ends up out of alignment often
2) quality of the watchband - as a previous reviewer mentioned it is a stiff leather - I own a number of spares and re-
placed it
3) month/day indicator - totally useless unless you also carry magnifying glass
4) lume is acceptable for a less than $100.00 watch
Overall-I like it -but it is entirely for the looks of the watch - I paid a fair price for a watch that will keep accurate time. The price point on Amazon still allows you to upgrade to the "Invicta" brand for only a few dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, makes a great gift!, June 7, 2013
I bought this for my son in law, for his birthday. I have not given it to him yet but am looking forward too. The price was within my budget and it looks more expensive then what I had paid, I know that he will really love it.

Kim from Clarkston MI

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, April 23, 2010
First I By Invicta watch I purchased. Got it for $59.00 (an Amazon deal) only because it looked good on the page. I had really planned to send it back if I didn't like it due to a review I read. Well I was pleasantly surprised. It is not a Pro Diver or Lupah, but the more I wear this watch the more I like it. The band is quality leather and I've really grown accustomed to the look and feel. It's just a good time piece - and for the price - I like it even more.

4.0 out of 5 stars fashionable watch, April 3, 2010
The I by Invicta is a very nice watch. I already love the brand, but this watch is a perfect starter for customers interested in buying an Invicta, but not spending a ton on one. $60 is a perfect price for this watch. I only wish it was Swiss quartz and not Japanesse make.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW I LOVE THIS WATCH, June 10, 2010
Miguel Mayor "TRENT" (NORTH BAY VILLAGE FL) - See all my reviews
BAND AS OTHER PEOPLE SAY FITS KIND OF BULKY BUT THATS GREAT MAKES IT FEEL CRISPY OR FRESH BRAND NEW I BOUGHT THIS TO GIVE ME MORE VALUABLE ONE A BREAK BUT FIND MYSELF WEARING THIS ONE WHEN I WANT TO LOOK NICE AWESOME VAULE EXCELLENT QUALITY AMAZING PRICE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Great daily use watch, nice case, nice strap, nice look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, July 5, 2014
Love it. Classy, but strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 30, 2014
It came exactly as described.
Gifted this watch to my brother. Dial is a bit thick but he loves it! Highly recommend!

Rate and Discover Movies