4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good.
Published on January 11, 2011 by luvinit

3.0 out of 5 stars The band is too big
Its a beautiful watch, but why get a watch u cant wear. I read the reviews about this watch and I should have listened to what they wrote about the band on it. When they said it was too big they meant it. I cant see anyone having a wrist that large.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Gina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., January 11, 2011
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 41704-002 Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Just received my watch today. This is my first Invicta or I by Invicta. The face of the watch is big but not overwhelming, I think it looks good. I am not accustomed to the thickness of the watch yet but do not mind it. The band is huge as I read in reviews by others who have the different colors this watch comes in. The link tool that came with this watch was free and came in handy while adjusting my Bulova but does not work on this type of band. I took it to a local jeweler and paid to have it adjusted. I had to have all the excess links and make the clasp as small as possible for it to fit my wrist. I cannot comment on the long-term value as I just received it. I have read other Invicta owners comment on how these watches feel like quality expensive timepieces but in comparisons to my Bulova the band feels cheap. The price is great and more than makes up for it. I purchased the watch and received the free link tool for $45 including the shipping. I have not dealt with the customer services but have read that it is horrible. For this price I will end up buying a few more Invictas whatever downfalls come along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, November 26, 2012
Great watch! I collect watches and have a number of Invicta watches from low to the higher price watch. I also have other brands as well, but Invicta is my favorite brand. I got this watch as a Christmas present for a friend, however, when he got it and started using it the watch would stop and start. He contacted Amazon and Amazon got him in touch with the seller who said return the watch and they would send him out another watch. Great watch and great seller! I would highly recommend this seller to anyone who is looking for a great watch at a fantastic price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 14, 2012
Bought it for my husband for his birthday, he loved it! Brought it to a jewelry store to take out the links for $10. Overall great item!

3.0 out of 5 stars The band is too big, December 27, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars watch, January 10, 2014
Returned this watch because to us it does not look blue it looks more purple looking and the watch is very big so make sure you look at size.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, June 3, 2014
bought this for My husbands birthday and he loved it.. It is a really nice watch and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, but decent watch, May 17, 2014
It's a nice watch but it's gigantic. I took it to a jeweler and had him take out as many links as he could but it's still loose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Presented, March 7, 2014
This watch wasn't at all as depicted on the computer screen and arrived after bouncing around in a too large box with no packing materials around it. We sent it back and were very satisfied with how the return was handled.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my first buys, February 28, 2014
Inexpensive and nice quality.not to heavy for a large piece. Wears nice with jeans and t shirt very good starter watch easy to get sized even for smaller wrist size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, February 16, 2014
The quality its not what i espected, but the product its good and looks nice, i haved for almost two year and work perfectly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›