4.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person!
I absolutely love this watch, it's the best looking watch I own. This watch is massive! I have small wrists and normally I am fine with a watch being large. Unfortunately though, after I paid to get the watch sized for my wrist, the smallest the band would get is too large for my wrist. I can't wear this watch.
I am still going to keep it though because it's so nice...
Published on January 29, 2011 by Russell Bomar

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have known better
Published 10 months ago by knknc

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person!, January 29, 2011
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 41704-003 Stainless Steel Black Dress Watch (Watch)
I am still going to keep it though because it's so nice to look at in my watch box. Maybe one day I will find a watch band that fits, matches and isn't too big for my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Value, November 14, 2013
This was a wonderful buy. I was looking for a new, large faced, expensive watch and this hit all those prerequisites perfectly, except it only looks expensive. I get constant compliments about it, and the size and weight are perfect, making me think that I will never go back to anything smaller!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift!!!, August 21, 2013
I love the look, feel and size of it.
I bought it for a Christmas gift and I'm so looking forward to giving it.
I'm sure the recipient will be happy.
I'm familiar with Invicta's reputation for quality, so I'm not worried about the performance

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, August 14, 2013
I gave it as a gift to my boyfriend and he loves it so much. it looks stylish and very easy to manage.
congratulations Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta watch, October 16, 2012
Excellent product, the ship was very good and it was on time. It was a good purchase. Now i'm gonna enjoy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have known better, September 4, 2013
This was such a great deal, I should have known that it was to good to be true. I by Invicta is not a true Invicta watch, They are fake, they are not as heavy as a true Invicata the Invict symbol on the watch face doesn't even resemble the real deal and the turning timer dial was lose. It is a piece of crap compared to a real Invicta. Keep your eyes open so you don't get ripped off!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 8, 2014
Fantastic watch for the price! Well made and stylish! I always wear it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch!, June 5, 2014
Nice watch for those like me that like nice big heavy watches. Highly recommended.

looking to purchase another one. The price is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, June 3, 2014
I like the big numbers, helps to people like me that need glasses, however is a little heavier than expected. I like the stainless design, looks elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, April 19, 2014
I love the size of the watch and its look. I am interested in other styles from this manufacturer. Friends like this brand as well.

Rate and Discover Movies