5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever hoped
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
Published on October 6, 2012 by Daniel Pisano

2.0 out of 5 stars Good from a distance
This watch looks great..until you start examining it up close... the clarity of the 'glass' is very poor...just not crisp....not sure if mine is like that or if they all come that way.. I paid about $80.00 for this piece but valued at much more..I doubt its worth more..even though I apparently saved something like 75%.
It feels cheap...a little oddly light...
Published on March 4, 2011 by Tario

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever hoped, October 6, 2012
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 43619-001 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good from a distance, March 4, 2011
It feels cheap...a little oddly light weight..the bracelet is one of those designs that the links kind of catch into each other when bent just a tad back..kinda disappointing..
However..I will make this my everyday bracelet watch when I dont feel like wearing my Timex Ironman..

The watch is a beauty as far as looks go...The size is sweet, the face is perfect..great chrono look..but as I said it just feels cheap from bracelet, and workmanship..
glad I just paid $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, June 12, 2013
Great deal,good price,good quality,fast shipping,will recommend,good design,great shape,an amazing sport luxury watch.will recommend to a friend or buy as a gift forany occasion

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, October 25, 2012
Very nice, elegant looking. Perfect size not overly large and not small......so it has a very nice presence on the wrist

I have a very small wrist and the watchmen took out as many links as possible and it barely fit so be careful if your on the small side like me because only about 3 links total can be taken off each side of the band(versus some of their models that can be taken all the way up to the watch face itself)

The rotating bezel feels very cheap, there is alot of play in it and not very tight like some of their other models
But all in all I am very pleased with this watch, nice complements as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 21, 2014
The watch is nice n good quality. It deserves all five stars and if you thinking about ordering one you should because it id worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baller watch, April 2, 2013
I got it out of the box and the watch popped in my eyes. The colors and the Style is very elegant but masculine. So get this watch if you want to floss. No regrets.

3.0 out of 5 stars just good, August 5, 2012
The watch is just good,Table side slightly a bit thick, no decoration, very blunt'The price is very attractive, brand awareness is a bit weak. Said to be China seagull table movement, let me a little depressed'

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch, April 23, 2014
I got this for my son who is 15. It was a little to big. My son took out some links all on his own and wears it all the time now. I was impressed by the quality of the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, April 25, 2013
I bought a friend one of these as a gift and was so impressed with it I had to have one. It has a good weight to it and looks great. I have already received many compliments on it. You will not be disappointed. The two tone silver on the band really looks nice and sets it apart. It is a nice, manly, casual watch for a black wardrobe, and possibly could be pulled off with a suite.

Please keep in mind that if you don't like big, heavy watches, this may not be for you. But if that's your thing, then by all means pick up this watch!

For those that said that the dial on the face was lose or had play in it. I don't consider it to have either of those. I have had watches in the past where the dial was so tight till I could hardly turn it.

Would I purchase this watch again or give as a gift? YES!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, January 28, 2015
I dindt like the watch at, I feel that its ok and that it does not look like the photo one . The manuals inside the watch were very very very poor quality copies of the original one. I was shocked!!!! about that, and the box was dented, I had to buy another box to put the watch , I bought the watch for a gift and I must say I was really reallydisappointed. Not recommended at all .