5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever hoped
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
Published 21 months ago by Daniel Pisano

2.0 out of 5 stars Good from a distance
This watch looks great..until you start examining it up close... the clarity of the 'glass' is very poor...just not crisp....not sure if mine is like that or if they all come that way.. I paid about $80.00 for this piece but valued at much more..I doubt its worth more..even though I apparently saved something like 75%.
It feels cheap...a little oddly light...
Published on March 4, 2011 by Tario

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever hoped, October 6, 2012
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 43619-001 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, June 12, 2013
Great deal,good price,good quality,fast shipping,will recommend,good design,great shape,an amazing sport luxury watch.will recommend to a friend or buy as a gift forany occasion

2.0 out of 5 stars Good from a distance, March 4, 2011
It feels cheap...a little oddly light weight..the bracelet is one of those designs that the links kind of catch into each other when bent just a tad back..kinda disappointing..
However..I will make this my everyday bracelet watch when I dont feel like wearing my Timex Ironman..

The watch is a beauty as far as looks go...The size is sweet, the face is perfect..great chrono look..but as I said it just feels cheap from bracelet, and workmanship..
glad I just paid $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 21, 2014
The watch is nice n good quality. It deserves all five stars and if you thinking about ordering one you should because it id worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baller watch, April 2, 2013
I got it out of the box and the watch popped in my eyes. The colors and the Style is very elegant but masculine. So get this watch if you want to floss. No regrets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, October 25, 2012
Very nice, elegant looking. Perfect size not overly large and not small......so it has a very nice presence on the wrist

I have a very small wrist and the watchmen took out as many links as possible and it barely fit so be careful if your on the small side like me because only about 3 links total can be taken off each side of the band(versus some of their models that can be taken all the way up to the watch face itself)

The rotating bezel feels very cheap, there is alot of play in it and not very tight like some of their other models
But all in all I am very pleased with this watch, nice complements as well

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is beautiful and always gets compliments, July 10, 2014
This watch is beautiful and always gets compliments. The watch is definitely hefty. I didn't think my wrist was small, but I had to remove 4 links for it to fit properly. All in all this is a great watch and I will but more invicta watches in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased consumer!, June 13, 2014
Very nice watch!
Speedy delivery no damages!
I would recommend this for a friend!

The only reason i would not give this a 5 star is because when i got the watch the faceplate is a little loose and it is not sized. But overall love this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Time piece, May 20, 2014
truelorax "tru" (FL United States) - See all my reviews
It's large, it's chunky and it's just want was wanted. Had to have 5 links taken out but now it fits just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite meet my expectations, but it will do..., May 15, 2014
Nice watch but I definitely expected a better quality from Invicta! The picture does no justice I was a bit disappointed, but my stepdad loved it! Be Blessed & Be a Blessing. . .

Rate and Discover Movies