Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2012
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.
on October 25, 2012
Very nice, elegant looking. Perfect size not overly large and not small......so it has a very nice presence on the wrist

I have a very small wrist and the watchmen took out as many links as possible and it barely fit so be careful if your on the small side like me because only about 3 links total can be taken off each side of the band(versus some of their models that can be taken all the way up to the watch face itself)

The rotating bezel feels very cheap, there is alot of play in it and not very tight like some of their other models
But all in all I am very pleased with this watch, nice complements as well
on March 5, 2015
Got this as a present, and the first one we received had a damaged bracelet, so we sent it back. Got a new one right away and just in time and had no problem. The watch is beautiful and definitely a great buy. Giving 4 stars only because of the messed up link on the first one we received.
on March 4, 2011
This watch looks great..until you start examining it up close... the clarity of the 'glass' is very poor...just not crisp....not sure if mine is like that or if they all come that way.. I paid about $80.00 for this piece but valued at much more..I doubt its worth more..even though I apparently saved something like 75%.
It feels cheap...a little oddly light weight..the bracelet is one of those designs that the links kind of catch into each other when bent just a tad back..kinda disappointing..
However..I will make this my everyday bracelet watch when I dont feel like wearing my Timex Ironman..

The watch is a beauty as far as looks go...The size is sweet, the face is perfect..great chrono look..but as I said it just feels cheap from bracelet, and workmanship..
glad I just paid $80.00
on August 5, 2012
The watch is just good,Table side slightly a bit thick, no decoration, very blunt'The price is very attractive, brand awareness is a bit weak. Said to be China seagull table movement, let me a little depressed'
review image
on January 28, 2015
I dindt like the watch at, I feel that its ok and that it does not look like the photo one . The manuals inside the watch were very very very poor quality copies of the original one. I was shocked!!!! about that, and the box was dented, I had to buy another box to put the watch , I bought the watch for a gift and I must say I was really reallydisappointed. Not recommended at all .
on June 12, 2013
Great deal,good price,good quality,fast shipping,will recommend,good design,great shape,an amazing sport luxury watch.will recommend to a friend or buy as a gift forany occasion
on April 22, 2014
I have several Invicta watches but I tend to wear this watch most of the time. It looks cool, and its larger size is what I like about it the most. It keeps time, and after I had the wristband sized to fit me, it fits like a glove. Great buy!
on December 21, 2015
This watch in a very bad Chinese copy of "Invicta" watch.

1. I received a photocopy of the manual.
2. I received a photocopy of the warranty.
3. The watch package has came with a lot of dust inside.
4. Cheap package and presentation.

I would never buy it again and I wouldn't recommend to anybody.
on December 28, 2012
This is probably one of my favorite watches now. I receive complements on it every time I wear it. I love the weight, the size and the over all look. I would definitely recommend this watch to someone looking for a versatile watch. You can wear it with jeans or a suit. Love it!

See 1 answered question