Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on May 16, 2011
My first Invicta! I knew I had to remove some links when I got this watch but I really couldn't believe how many. Who does Invicta think this watch is worn by? Bigfoot? My wrist is small but I had to remove 6 links before I could make it stay put on my wrist. It's a pretty heavy watch with the case diameter being 45 mm. The thing looks sharp on my wrist. I love the look of the black case and black stainless steel band. It has 3 black chronographs for seconds, day and days of the week. For the price, I highly recommend this watch.
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
As the title suggests, I work in a harsh environment. And aside from the heat, dust, impacts this watch spends at least 30 minutes a day underwater. I bought this watch just for plant duty, thinking that the watch itself is expendable while my more expensive timepieces aren't. That, and the fact that Invicta stylists truly have my number. This is a larger sized watch making it easier for me to read in poor light without my glasses. The date, month and seconds registers are something you'll either like or ignore. The finish applied to this watch has completely resisted scratches. That in itself is a huge surprise. That it keeps accurate time in the hostile conditions of our business, unaffected by dust or magnetic fields is gratifying. This is my third Invicta watch and considering the performance and durability displayed thus far it won't be my last.
on June 19, 2014
There are many things I love about this watch: its heft, its size and design BUT the crown does not screw into the case and on more than one occasion, putting my hand into my left pants pocket and removing it again resulted in the crown pulling out and stopping the watch. As a result I misjudged the time between appointments and now whenever I wear it am always touching the crown to ensure that it is all the way in.
on May 10, 2014
I collect watches... have been doing that for years. I found that one of my favorite brands to collect is Invicta. Not only do they have realistic prices, but they all-in-all look great and have a great selection of styles. This watch is no exception. It looks good for any occasion - casual and also formal. I highly recommend it!
on November 22, 2013
Hoenstly, this is a good watch purely for the fact besides the perfect accuracy it has kept: it has taken some serious abuse and water soakings time and time again and has returned working fine and has no issue. The most serious issue was when some paint stripper got onto it... it stripped off some chips in the bottom of it and it's near unnoticeable to anyone regardless. I'm thankful I even have my strap and not just paint missing.

Whilst the work area may have some take off their watch, I keep mine on much as I can otherwise there's no point if unable to see it. Great front plate view covering that's resistant to any scratches as of yet that have occurred to its surface, it lies unblemished still and stands up to some impacts of shards from metal work etc.

At the price, it was a true steal and looks great to me; reliable so far, simplistic design without overdoing but also without underdoing the subtly stated feature highlights. TIP: You might want a cheap link removal tool, to remove the links from each coupling and fit it to your ideal size.
on March 23, 2014
I like the overall design but the weight and quality is lacking. The bands were near impossible to remove and I actually named one of my remover tool pins. The watch comes with bands sized for a giant so you have to be prepared to adjust it. The clock hands are not centered on the numbers and the date dial is so small that the date numbers are touching each other. I think it will work well for a cheaper replacement watch but you do get what you paid for.
on February 24, 2014
For the price, this is a pretty nice watch. I have other "high end" watches and was looking for a casual watch I can wear daily. The watch seems pretty scuff-resistant; I've had it for over a month now, and it still looks brand new. It's also on the bigger/heavier side, but that's one of the main reasons I like it. I'm 6'5" and more times than not, watches look pretty dainty on me. I would definitely recommend this watch, especially for us big & tall guys!
on June 25, 2013
I bought this watch for myself and after about a month with it I love it. I personally love the look of this watch.

Pros:

-Pretty big face
-Nice band
(both of these things are subject to personal tastes)
-Keeps the time
-Price (I got it for about $60 and I think that is very reasonable for this watch)

Cons:

-None yet

Also I did have to remove 4 links for it to fit on my wrist so it's probably going to be too big for anyone out of the box. I don't really consider this a con however because I would much rather it be too big than too small because that's much easier to fix.
on October 11, 2012
This watch is awesome!! If you are looking for a good quality watch that has the look and feel of much more expensive watches this is the watch for you!! My only complaint was that i had to remive like 7 links but I bout a tool for a couple bucks and it was a breeze.
on November 26, 2013
The watch itself is just what I expected from Invicta. Excellent - keeps great time and looks way better than the picture. The packaging of the WATCH itself was excellent in the wrapping to avoid any scratches, but the packaging of the watch package was very cheap by other Invictor watches I have purchased. It did not come in the yellow Invictor box, but rather a cheap cardboard box with a cheap felt insert that was supposed to prevent any damage. The little box it came in was not even surrounded by any packaging to protect it. I will not probably buy any more I by invictor watches going forward, as this must be low on their list on the quality scale due to the price. On the whole, for the $58 bucks I paid, I think it was a decent deal.

See 1 answered question