5.0 out of 5 stars Price here is outrageous
Great watch. Good looking, keeps great time. But this price is crazy! Got EXACT same watch - new - in box for $59.95. Price here several months ago used to be $79.95. Buyer beware...
Published on June 26, 2011 by Justplainbill

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor strap
The case of watch is good, it is nice looking. But the strap is very poor, very hard, it is torn after one week use.
Published on January 21, 2013 by TE

5.0 out of 5 stars Price here is outrageous, June 26, 2011
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 43663-004 Gold Dial Brown leather Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor strap, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch with great pricing!, December 25, 2012
I bought this watch for my brother as a Christmas gift. He loved it!! It is a very classy watch at a reasonable price. I expect nothing less from Invicta! It is perfect for casual outings and dressy enough for formal attire. Great buy! He says the straps are comfortable and very classic. I would definitely buy this watch again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch. Beautiful color. Very good presence., June 17, 2013
It's a really good watch, simple but has very good presence at the time of being well dressed. What more can be said: a invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very handsome watch., July 4, 2013
D. Lawrence (Mt. Juliet, TN - Home of Charlie Daniels) - See all my reviews
I really like everything about the design of this watch. I read several reviews before I purchased this one and some say that the wrist strap is too short. I found that this strap is very thick, so it makes it a bit difficult to put on the first couple of times, but as you wear it and break it in, this becomes less of an issue. In fact, I find the thickness of the strap and the overall substantial design of the watch to be very masculine and appealing. So whether you are dressed casual or in a suit, this watch looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, Buy it, Buy it. Highly Recommend it., November 15, 2013
This was an anniversary gift for my husband. Well let me tell you the price was perfect and my husband loved it, loved it, loved it. So again Amazon out did themselves with the price and fast delivery. Recommend to all.

Veltiana

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, August 12, 2013
Now I want one for myself, purchased it as a gift and when i saw it and tried it on i was woowed, i am ordering another

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, August 2, 2013
I needed a watch for everyday wear and the Invicta couldn't be beat at this price point. The large face is easy to read on the go and it looks great. Another review said the wristband was small and it's true. My wrists are small and finding a watch that fits can be tough but this one fits me very well. I'm very happy with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, August 1, 2013
The watch was dusty when I received it. I wonder if these are real Invicta watches. The packaging was not that great either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, elegant watch, December 7, 2012
Totally like this impressive watch, received rave compliments. Its big dial and comfortable strap is a joy and proud to wear.
This shopping experience and the product totally surpassed my expectation. Thanks, Amazon.