Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now Tikes

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 23, 2010
This is a pretty heavy and thick watch. For those of us reaching a certain age, the crystal is a super magnifier of the numbers and watch hands. It's very easy to read from just about any distance.

The best part of this watch, the interchangeable bands: black, coffee, pink, white, and turquoise. The bands are all shiny leather and have a bit of a metal flake look to them, not unlike a deep automotive finish. No tools are required to change the bands, there is a small metal bump on the band, push it inward, the band pin retracts from the hole in the watch, and, boom, the band is released. It takes two minutes to change bands. Of course moving that pin requires some strong fingernails, but it does move. Sweet design.

This is a practical watch. Style is retro, and a bit unusual. The watch is just over one half inch thick, fairly thick for a woman's watch. One inch wide and almost two inches long, the watch is about average size. The face is a nice mother of pearl. The numbers are well machined and attached to the top of the mother of pearl face (they are not inlaid as with a lot of watches). There is no date. This is a simple time keeper with a sweep second hand.

The watch is electric and water resistant to one hundred feet.

If you can find this watch available, it is a beauty.

May 18, 2013 Update: Well over three years old and this watch is still in excellent shape. With so many bands to choose from they have spread out the wear, they are all in good shape. Never would have expected this watch to last this long, but it has. Think the battery has been replaced two times.

Sept 6, 2014 Update: Over four and a half years - that's a long time in the life of a watch. A couple of bands are showing wear. On one band, the spring loaded pin to hold the clasp in place broke. This is a standard pin that is relatively easy to replace. Most jewelers or watch repair kiosks would have the necessary pin. The watch itself, still looks great.
review image review image
on January 15, 2011
I received this watch today after quite a bit of indecision to buy a watch I had not physically seen. It's simple and attractive. The band colors are more attractive in person and the face is very magnified and easy to read. The face is just plain white and a little more plain than i expected being mother of pearl. Please be aware the bands are very thick, long and very stiff. Not comfortable to wear out of the box! I have 6 1/2 in wrists and unless you wear the watch very snug it flips over because of the weight. I also have quite a bit of extra band as I need to wear it on the third hole. I have read that the bands can be softened with leather softener. I love the watch bands and the fact you can actually read this watch to tell time. So I think I will keep it and hope they get softer and more comfy with wear.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2010
Note - invicta has one common thing with all watches - THEY ARE BIG! but this watch is smaller by invicta standards - but not by much. an outstanding buy. my wife loves the easy, interchangeable bands - it always looks like she is wearing a new watch! shop nbc sells extra bands for this model - in case you need more. sometimes this model is cheaper on that site as well. so make sure you check them out before buying. again - great watch!!
VINE VOICEon November 25, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My wife was a little overwhelmed the first time she wore this watch. She simply just couldn't decide which band to wear and was even making wardrobe changes to try certain fits" with certain bands. One thing's for sure, this watch is perfect for those who must coordinate their clothing and accessories down to the most minute details. The watch comes in an attractive long box with five interchangeable bands in the colors pink, white, black, teal, and a reddish brown. The bands are all genuine leather and are easily attached and removed via a little lever beneath the end of each band that releases a little spring operated pin that attaches the band to the watch. The colors all have a pearl type finish. It gives them all a slight sparkly/shimmering appearance rather than a flat matte finish. The watch itself is a half-moon shaped silver case with silver numbers and hands against a mother of pearl background and a dome shaped silver crown. The crystal is also curved, conforming with the shape of the watch and has a slight magnifying effect. The watch has more of a classic elegant look rather than contemporary one. It has a Swiss quartz movement. It looks very nice when worn and each band has it's own distinct flair and personality. It almost feels like a different watch altogether when you change the bands. That alone made it an instant fave in my wife's eyes.
on January 25, 2012
I bought it for my sister. recieved it but it's all fake, there is missing figure 1 and instead of 12 is only figure 2, you can see it.
I don't advice to purchase this watch. I'm very disappointed :(
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 7, 2011
Bands are advertised and stamped "genuine leather" but absolutely are synthetic. Presentation is nice, interchangeability of bands is nice. Bands are uncomfortable and NOT "Genuine Leather" as they are claimed to be. I am dealing in leather and know what i am talking about. This material is some sort of PU, PVC or Vinyl - It is terribly cheap and causes sweating under the band which eventually leads to the failure of these bands. It is disappointing that businesses are cheating their customers like that.
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2012
Ive read all the reviews on this watch & alot of people were complaining about it. Saying it was too heavy, the bands would crack due to them being cheap, or it wasnt mother of pearl, it has a white face. Honestly, when i recieved this watch, it wasnt heavy at all (My Fossil Watch is actually wayy heavier), The watch bands never broke or cracked on me, & the watch face was mother of pearl not white. Im really happy with my purchase & im glad i really didnt listen to these reviews listed here. My husband has the mens Lupah watch & to my surprise, the baby lupah is wayyy smaller. I was really expecting it to be big in width but it wasnt. I was actually expecting a big faced watch since thats what i really wanted. I really feel as though this watch isnt big whats so ever. I have a very small wrist & its very skinny, so thought this watch was gonna be huge on my wrist but its really not. But over all, im happy with my purchase & the watch straps are very pretty.
on August 10, 2010
I love the watch. It is easy to swap the band. Good price, extra fast shipping.
on September 22, 2011
I love the looks of this watch but it is too heavy and big for my wrist (I am average build). The watchbands are supposedly leather but one has already cracked from bending it to fit through the affixed strap holder. My invoice states you can only return it unused. Duh, I had to use it to figure out it's disappointing. As for the purchasing, processing and delivery through Amazon...flawless.
on May 30, 2012
This Invicta Lupah special edition watch is gorgeous in every way, shape, and form. I was so impressed not only with the watch, but the quickness of receiving it that I felt compelled to write within hours of receiving this. Now, I am a huge Amazon fan (complete with a store card :)) and am always impressed with Amazon and their shipping practices, but this one takes the cake.

First, let's speak to the watch. I wanted something that was very nice and durable, heavier yet still elegant, to wear every day to work with my all black attire. I ordered this Invicta watch not having owned Invicta watches before. The last watch I had was a Fossil resin watch. I took it out of the box and immediatly was taken aback. The watch itself is sturdy, feels heavy enough, is beautifully crafted, yet not too overwhelming for my dainty wrists. The face merrys very well with the band (as in, there is a smooth transition between face and band, and it gradually tapers on the sides of the face to merry up nicely to the band. The closure is also made very well, and matches the same finish and quality o the face. The small Invicta logo is stamped into the small closure, and is not over powering or overwhelming. The mother of pearl face is something to not forget either. It is a beautiful soft ivory, with no obvious streaking or blemishes. The hands of the watch have slight illumination for ease of reading in darker conditions. I put it on immediately and love how it looks and feels. I will agree that the bands are a little stiff, but that is the best part of a new watch- wearing in the band so it fits your wrist perfectly. Overall, timeless, elegant piece that is a steal, absolute STEAL at this price. This is a must have. I am considering ordering another one as back up so that when the time might come many, many years down the line that I need to replace it, I'll already have a spare.

Second, Amazon shipping was on point this time around. I ordered this watch Sunday night (before Memorial Day) and received it mid-day today, Wednesday. WOW! I mean, can you get any faster, especially when I chose SUPER SAVING free shipping? Amazon went above and beyond. They also took the care to package my watch in a bigger box than the box housing it and the bands, and put in air pillows for smoother transportation. A++++ in my book with this one.

I can't wait to show everyone my new watch!!!! And I also can't wait to play with all the bands. The seafoam and pink colors are much darker than the picture which is wonderful. The ivory is a very nice color, and the brown is more of a mahogany color. Beautiful, beautiful!!!!