Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2012
This watch is so pretty! It is the perfect size and weight for me. The little heart and stone around the bezel gives it a little bling, but is not overdone. It is feminine but not flashy. The two-tone bracelet band was very well done, however it is very long and would need to have 5 or 6 links removed, in addition, the clasps is hard to use.

Unfortunately I did not have it an entire day before it stopped working and it was not even being worn. I thought maybe the crown wasn't set, but that was not the case. As another reviewer stated and I agree, I did not feel I should have to take it to a watch shop for a new battery when it was new out of the box.

I debated on keeping it and sending to Invicta under warranty. The Invicta one year warranty can be extended to 5 years but that is based on the suggested retail price and would have been an additional $55. Not bad, but you have to pay $28 shipping + insurance for any service. In addition, the warranty states that Invicta can keep the watch for weeks to undergo testing after repairs are done. This has made me a little wary and i decided to return this and oder a different brand. This was very disappointing because I really liked the look of this watch.
on April 16, 2012
Wow.. I'm impressed. Thank you INVICTA! -- The watch is very delicate, and feminine... NOT HUGE (NOR HEAVY!) as someone else made it sound in a previous review. Unless you like FINGER NAIL SIZED watches...(the grandma style)...or you are 3 years old....then this watch is NOT for you. :-P --
I'm very happy with the watch. The golden parts are not so yellow like in the picture, that it looks like brass, is actually very discreet and elegant.
This is my first INVICTA, and I look forward to many more in the future. Thanks again for the prompt shipping. - Will submit pictures whenever possible of the watch, for a better idea to those who are thinking about purchasing it.
on January 12, 2011
What a great surprise to find this watch even more beautiful than it appears. Great watch for the price. Had several compliments already, as it looks so much more expensive.
on January 26, 2013
Bought this as a present for my wife. Was she surprised to get such a beautiful watch. Workmanship is excellent. The setting of the accents was well done. My wife has a little trouble with the clasp as it blends well with the stainless band. I own several Invicta watches and have almost always found them well made and spectacular in looks and workmanship. My wife loves the Invictas I have purchased for her.
on August 13, 2012
I really love this watch. Its difficult to open but once you get the hang of it its really not that hard. I had to return the item about a month after it was purchased as it just stopped. I was really disappointed but when I contacted the company they advised that I should return and they would replace. I actually received the new watch in record time and have had no problems since then. I have had many compliments. Top marks to the suppliers for customer service.
on February 16, 2011
This is the first watch that my husband bought me and I LOVE IT, and everyone wants it. My aunt put it on her arm and didn't want to give it back.
on June 5, 2013
I did read the reviews about the long band but did not see anyone actually say the length. I typically wear 9" bracelet for comfort. In a watch it spins a bit on me. So if you have a smaller wrist you will definitely need to remove some links or it will slide off your hand. I returned the bracelet because the clasp was very difficlult to open or close. It took 2 hands to get it out of the box so I could try it on. When I had it on my wrist I was not able to close both sides since I had to do it one handed. Becaus of the difficulty I knew I would rarely if ever wear it. It is very pretty to look at. I can't say about the time keeping sine I returned it the same day.
on May 14, 2013
The watch comes with an over-sized band and NO instructions for removing the extra links. There are no descriptors regarding the various properties of the watch so it is simply a total discovery AFTER the fact. The so-called phosphorescence on the hands and numerals do NOT light up even after hours and hours of exposure to the light, both daylight and artificial light.

Invicta only accepts the repair work IF you send along a $28 check so that the watch can be mailed overseas for warranty repairs. THEN they will bill you for anything that is not under warranty.

I am returning this watch to Amazon. At least I know they will stand behind the sale.

In all fairness, though, the watch is very pretty and I am sorry it is such a poor company and so difficult to work with. I would have liked the watch to be what it was promised to be, but, oh well.
on March 4, 2011
This is a very pretty watch but it didn't work. I thought of replacing the battery to see if that was the problem but felt that a new watch should not require an immediate replacement of the battery. I returned it.
on September 5, 2013
I fell in love with this watch the minute I saw it! I was afraid it was going to be too large face wise, but it's perfect. Lot too large, not too small. The gold tone is much softer than pictured. I've got a very thin wrist. Had to remove 5 links so that tells you, size doesn't matter. I may be kind of heavy for some, but no problem here. It's very well constructed and looks like it will be around for years to come. I'm wearing it now!!!!!! Oh yeah, the band is a piece of work! Took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to open. It's kinda hard to explain how, but it'll try. There are 2 end links where the band fasten. There's a tab on the links that fits into a hole on the clasp. Pull the end link up to remove tab from slot one end link at a time until tab comes out of slot in the clasp. Do the same for the other end link. Hope this saves you time. There were no instructions in the box.