Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 6414 Python Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2014
I received this product on time, it was adequately packaged and in mint condition. I saw a couple of reviews registering complaints with the yellow display box it comes in, but I found nothing at all to complain about. The box is obviously far above the quality in what you would find at a Walmart or similar retailer and besides, what is it that captured your interest to be reading this review in the first place? While I have become suspicious of the reviews from other products I've purchased in the past that were well off the mark, the 5-star ratings posted for this Invicta 6414 are all well deserved. Including the beautifully attractive looks, it has a weight and feel to it that immediately catches your attention informing you are holding a well crafted timepiece. The deep blue face is brilliantly displayed in sunlight, though that isn't to say it's beauty is taken away in a dimly lit or incandescent setting. As other reviewers have stated, it is large, but the removable links should size up well to fit the wrists of most teens. I have a relatively small wrist but sized it up well for a comfortable fit. An inexpensive link remover tool I had included in my purchase that I found to work well (less than $6 Prime product here on Amazon) was the "SE JT6218 Watch Band Link Remover." It took less than 5 minutes to size and required little skill. The band is clearly marked with directional arrows for link pin removal leaving no questions to the process involved.

I have never owned a multiple dial watch before and I'm a retired senior. Being one who is no longer engaged with the day to day business grind, I have oftened forgot what particular day of the week I might happen to wake up to, but thanks to the 6 o'clock position and easy to read mini "day" dial, that is no longer a problem. In fact, this was a selling point for me. I will probably not find a use for the chronograph features very often, if at all, but I must say, it's addition to this timepiece only adds to the impressive looks and appeal as it rests on your wrist and took little time to visually adjust to these new features. And of course, I had to test them out, starting with a 1/5th second, large hand increment precision and accompanied with a 30 minute reference dial, it far exceeds any use I might have for determining time expiration accuracy. The reset has a sharp auto sweep movement that is eye-catching which comes to rest squarely at the 12 o'clock start/ready position. For a watch selling under $100.00 that I am now in possession of, I would have expected to pay at least double the selling price. I know now I received a true bargain.

I have absolutely no complaints and would definitely recommend this product.
on July 4, 2010
Amazing watch love the size and weight. I get lots of complements and questions about it. Looks even better on your wrist than you might think, the blue is eye popping.
on March 3, 2011
I love love love this watch. If you are thinking of getting it don't hesitate. Its an amazing watch for the price. durable,eye catching and keeps great time. What more can I say. The 6414-15 Invicta rules
on December 27, 2014
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my fiancé. This is a beautiful handsome watch. The blueish steel colored dail is gorgeous! He loves it. I got him this and another Invicta as a Christmas present. He collects Invicta watches. I love buying them for him because they're affordable and they have a large selection of watches to choose.
on December 25, 2012
the watch is indeed awesome. it is 10 times better than the image in amazon. if your budget is 100 dollars one should buy this watch only. it is not for thin wrist people. the watch dial is big. blue colour is unique in itself.
1. sexy watch. smarty and sporty.
2. heavy
3. made for medium size wrist hands
4. precission in time
5. "smarter by the second"
6. swiss watch
on March 20, 2013
Nice watch! So far everything good as it keeps time just about perfectly. The blue face is really nice and folks kind of stare at it like a really big money watch which is stupid because you can own a whole lot of Invicta watches for the price of one of them. Go ahead, pull the trigger you will love it!
on December 13, 2012
I don't see how anyone can really give this watch less than a 5 out of 5 when the delivered price is less than $100. I think this watch has the quality of watches in the $350+ range. The features, size and weight are really impressive without being obtrusive or gaudy. I thought about buying other more costly Invictas but after receiving this in person it really is about as nice a watch as you can get. The finish is much more polished than the pictures suggest but that's a positive. BTW I have pretty stout wrists and had to take out 3 links to make it fit so there is definitely enough links to fit large and extra large wrists. If you haven't purchased a watch sizing tool you might want to. They are easy to use if you are careful and save you time and money. Just look for a tool with good ratings.
on January 16, 2013
This watch is worth every penny. I don't think it's too bulky like someone else wrote. I'm an average sized guy and this watch looks perfect on me. It looks very classy and luxurious for a descent price!
on January 26, 2015
Watch just arrived chronograph not functioning - date not functioning - day not working : This is the worst watch I ever had in my life, even cheapest watches functions better, a real example of a low level quality that worth no more than 5$ . Although I read some warnings about Invicta quality getting lowest compared to other models But unfortunately I finally experienced that myself I do not advise anyone to try invicta anymore.
on February 15, 2013
I like the watch, very nice looking and that is what I was looking for. I am now in a job where I have to look professional and this does the trick. With my poor vision and that fact that i have always had a digital watch, it is taking me some time to get use to it, but it appears to keep time very well. I still haven't figured out all the little details but I will have plenty of time for that. Again a beautiful watch especially for the price.