Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Black/Gold|Change

on December 24, 2012
I bought this watch through Amazon and received it very quickly. It's been nearly a year and I have no complaints about the fit and function of this watch. I have read complaints about the polyurethane band splitting, but I have not experienced this issue. My belief is that if you use ordinary care you won't run into this problem, but if you do just order a replacement band and keep going.

The accuracy of this watch is simply superb. I check it against the Naval Observatory time standard a couple of times a month and since I've owned this watch I haven't had to reset it except the date of course. It has taken a fair amount of bumps and bangs and even a three foot drop onto a hardwood floor and the watch simply keeps on going.

If you've thought about buying an Invicta watch especially this one I say go for it because I honestly believe you won't be disappointed.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on June 3, 2013
The watch has a cover over over the stem.
Would not stay closed, popped open.

Paid Ups $30 to send both ways for repair.
They threw it on the shelf, 30 days later
sent me a letter wanting $28 to repair (tighten
the screw to secure stem cover). Called em in
Fla., the informed me all go overseas for repair,
so they charge.
Asked to talk w Cust Serv. Mgr. Got Maria's voice
mail.....never heard from her.
Wrote the Pres., a Mr Laulo, they told me he didn't
take phone calls. No answer from this guy either.
Called em again, & told em to send watch back.
Watch arrived today, without the original box I sent
watch in for repair.

This wasn't Amazon's fault, I am done w/ these guys.y

BUYER BEWARE!!!! ........ even on shop NBC
on July 28, 2013
A really good looking watch, gets noticed by everyone because it is BIG. Big enough that many of my long sleeved shirts the cuffs will not button, due to the size of the watch. But it is still a keeper
on May 24, 2015
This is the third invicta watch that I buy. the second of this model. I think something is wrong with his strap or ruber band, they don't attach completely to the watch's base, it looks loose like needing adjustment. I'm not completely satisfied as I was with the first one I bought. I paid more for quick delivery and now I have to send it back.
on February 8, 2013
My husband loved this watch it looks amazing on his wrist and it arrived just on time for the date i had planned, very well packaged and really good for the price, 80% on discount, quite a catch so we are very happy with it.
on March 20, 2014
I got for my husband he is in love with it, he collects watches, and this is the one he likes the most, its big watch but he is tall, I love it too, its bestiful, looks really fancy and spensive, it was worth every peny.
on October 10, 2012
This is the most beautiful watch I've ever seen !!
Gather at the same piece luxury and sportiness.
The price was great. Worth every single dollar I've paid for.
The delivery was on time.
In spite of my recent experience I give two thumbs up !!
See at: Invicta Men's 6583 Subaqua Noma IV Collection Chronograph Black Polyurethane Watch
on July 8, 2014
Its heavy but its a very beautiful watch!
on November 17, 2013
This was a birthday present for my husband - he loves it soo much. Lovely and rich looking watch - just be aware that it is heavy too heavy to wear every day. A special occasion watch.